Part 16: knife

Third person;
As the party walked into school Will walked over to his locker. Troy meant him there.
"Hey Will, buddy can we chat?" He said.
"Sorry what?" Will said raising his eyebrows.
"I want to have a chat." Troy said avoiding eye contact.
"Just follow me," he grunted grabbing Wills wrist.
"Troy w-what are you doing?" Will said trying to not let his voice crack.
"He went into the janitors closet and shut the door and put a chair against the handle.
"So Will, how's you and Mike?" He said.
"W-what do y-you mean?" Will replied.
"Oh you know, have you fucked yet?" He asked.
"Troy,"
"What?"
"I'm thirteen" Will replied.
"Ok anyways, you just keep quiet," Troy grunted pinning Will to the wall.
"T-Troy what are y-you doing?" Will stuttered.
Troy reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He flicked it up. Will heard the noise and wailed in fear.
"Shut the fuck up freak," Troy said in a hoarse-whisper.
"This won't take long, unless you keep on yelling, then I'll make you suffer longer," he grunted.
Will whimpered as Troy held the knife up to his neck. Will felt a surge of bravery as he kicked Troy in the balls and stumbled to the door. Troy cried in pain as he clutched his balls. He grabbed Will and pulled him back before he could get the chair out of the way he pulled him closer as grabbed the knife and went directly towards Wills neck. Before he could do any harm the chair flung towards Troy and he fell to the ground. Will turned to the door as he sees the lock being turned as the door flung open. Eleven sat in the door way looking alarmed with a drop red blood coming out of her left nostril.
"Will! Are you alright?!?!" She said running towards the boy and embracing him in a hug.
"I-I think so," He said trying to figure out what just happened.
"Will!" Mike called out from the doorway of the small closet.
"Oh mike," Will said stumbling towards the older boy, the one who he felt safe with he wrapped his arms around him and resting his head on his shoulder.
"Oh mike! Oh Mike how glad I am to see you!" He cried.