Part 18: date

Once Will woke up he sat up and looked around hazily. Seconds later the memories of the day earlier rushed into his brain. He fell back and covered his head into his pillow. He soon remembered Mike slept the night with him. He was confused on where he went. He soon smelt the smell of pancakes wafting around his room. He stumbled out of bed and walked out to the kitchen to see Mike at the stovetop flipped pancakes.
"Hey cutie," said Mike walking up to him ruffling his hair.
"Don't call me that!" Will said going a little red.
"Why? It's the truth." Said Mike wrapping his long arms arounds the small, fragile boy. Will knelt his head into his chest. Smelling the faint scent of cologne.
"Ok alright. Now be careful! You left the stove unattended! You know how unsafe that is." Will said.
"Ok ok," reassured Mike turning around to take the pancakes of the stove. Soon Joyce came in the room.
"Morning, Mrs. Byers," Mike said Chirpily.
"Wow mike! What a surprise. You did all this?" She asked.
"Of course! Anything for my baby," said Mike kissing Wills head. Will smiled at the taller boy before turning to the fridge to get out the condiments for the pancakes. He got whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, sugar, maple syrup, apple slices, ice cream, butter and sprinkles.
"Geez Will, you gonna eat all that?" Jonathan said from behind him.
"Wanna bet on it?" Said Will grinning.
Once they had finished breakfast Mike had a surprise day planned.
"come on Will I can't tell you it's a surprise!" Said Mike.
"Oh, why not I wannnaaaa knowwww." Will whined.
"Just get on your bike and I'll lead the way," Explained Mike.
Will stomped over to his bike and trailed behind Mike. They rode over to Hawkins downtown and to the matinee. They paid their tickets to go see Back To The Future.
"Mike we've already seen this movie in cinemas three times!" Will laughed.
"I know but it's so good, unless you want to see Kiss Of The Spider Woman?" Asked Mike.
"Ugh no thanks," said Will.
"And plus you know, the other times we saw it with all the other party, this time it'll be just us two, we rarely ever go on dates, so come on." Said Mike.
"Ok fine." Said Will.
Once they got into the cinema they took their seats at the very back. When Marty Mcfly blew Doc Brown's amplifier Will jumped in surprise at the loud noise. Mike laughed lightly.
"What?," Will yelled in a hoarse-whisper.
"You do that everytime," Mike joked.
"Hmph," Will turned back to watch the movie.
Mike had slowly crawled his hand over to meet with Wills. Will hesitated a little, but soon relaxed in the grasp of his boyfriend. Halfway through the movie, when Marty was preparing to go to the Enchantment Under The Sea Dance to bring his parents together Will leant his hand on Mike's shoulder. It felt to good to have a first, real date with his boyfriend. Mike kissed the top of Wills head. Once the movie finished they spent the rest of the day at the Starcourt mall, keeping their actions suttle. Mike rode Will home.
"Mike, I had a really nice day today," Will said.
"Me too baby," said Mike embracing Will in hug.
"See you tommorow," said Will waking inside. When he got inside Hopper and Jane were there with the rest of his family.
"Will we've got some great news!" Joyce exlaimed.
————————————————
I love this chapter :')