Pawn

Told ya I was gonna probs update pretty late

.

anyway sorry bout that bbys i had tESting so i WaS beINg A GoOd child by studying.

~~~enjoy i guess~~~

"Haa...haa" Jungkook panted. He looked down at the blond who was on his knees.

"Jiminie, I'm gonna-oh fuck-I'm gonna cum." Jungkook warned. Pleasure rippled through his body and his cock throbbed.

Jimin let go satisfied, he pushed Jungkook down onto the bed, taking sudden glances at a small camera that he'd realized Taehyung must've set up hours ago. 

Jimin smirked, "I bet you want Daddy's big cock in you like you'll be doing to me, huh?"

Jungkook closed his eyes in bliss as Jimin guided him into his hole.

Jimin mewled, "Fuck, you're big."

Jungkook groaned at the tightness.

"Come on Kookie." Jimin moaned, "Fuck me."

Jimin's rocking was met with an eager thrust. He mewled as Jungkook's cock stabbed his prostrate.

Jungkook felt his eyes roll to the back of head. The pleasure was too much for him.

From the outside, Taehyung chuckled softly. He clapped as he continued to listen to the moans and skin slapping from the other room. He walked over to a chess board, he picked up a crystal clear pawn and moved it to advance.

"The pieces are in place. Let the games begin." He smirked.

-

"Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked Yoongi as he sat in a soft leather couch.

"With the boss himself." Yoongi yawned. They'd bumped into each other at HQ and decided to hang out at Jin and Jungkook's apartment.

Jin spit out his tea, "With who now?!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but crinkled them with worry, "He's become Taehyung's right hand man."

Jin wiped away the tea with his sleeve, "What'd he do to get moved up so quickly and that position no less?"

Yoongi's shoulders tensed, "Guess he saw somethin' in the brat."

"I suppose you're right." Jin mumbled. His eyes narrowed suspiciously at Yoongi.

He stood up as he sighed in a bored tone, "I'm going to get some more tea, maybe some food too."

Yoongi grumbled, "One of these days, you're gonna to look like a pig."

Jin's head snapped back at Yoongi, "I beg your pardon?"

"Nothing." Yoongi chuckled.

-

"You fuck pretty good, did you know that Kookie?" Jimin said breathlessly.

Jungkook sighed tiredly.

Taehyung walked in clapping, "I hope you enjoyed your reward, Jungkook."

Jungkook grabbed the stained sheets to cover himself.

"Mr. Kim!" He yelled in surprise, his face as red as a tomato.

Jimin giggled and bounced off the bed to jump into Taehyung's arms, "Daddy!"

Taehyung slapped Jimin on the ass, receiving a pleasured yelp from the shorter male.

Jungkook looked at the floor embarrassed, "I'm so-"