Scars

i had to republish the last chapter because it had a misspell error

--

"Listen Xiumin, you want war? You got it. I hope you know if I see one of your dogs on the streets they won't be crawling back to their owner. You'll find them as roadkill." Taehyung taunted.

Yoongi panted and wiped his bloody knuckles inside his black hoodie. Xiumin snarled as he held his injured hand. Blood continued to flow from the wound. He needed Jennie to fix it and fast. Xiumin took a deep breath. He may not have been able to kill that Kim bastard today but he'd do it soon. "You'll regret leaving with your life, Kim. You'll regret it." Xiumin seethed.

Taehyung blinked before he busted out laughing, Yoongi chuckled lightly, "Oh believe me, I won't. The only one who regrets anything is you. You're probably regretting not killing me sooner and by that I don't simply mean today. That also covers back then when Chen was around. Speaking of which, I'll never forget how good of a mouth Chen had."

"You son of a bitch! You'll regret ever saying his name!" Xiumin yelled angrily.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at him while Yoongi walked out of the office, evading to step on any of the corpses. Taehyung turned to walk to and blew a kiss at Baekhyun, "You'll see him real soon, sweetheart."

Xiumin spat towards Taehyung and Taehyung turned to him, "I'll be back soon for this cutie. Now if you excuse me I have a man to get back."

Baekhyun slightly smiled.

-

Chanyeol's face was swollen and covered in blood. His hands had been chained on either side of him. His shirt was torn, sweaty, and bloody. The marks of a whip stung his back. Several of his nails had been pulled out. His piercings had been ripped off. His nose surely was broken as well as a couple ribs. 

All in all, they got him good. he remembered waking up like that only for them to sarcastically say "Welcome back to Sasin." And beat him for treason. 

Chanyeol groaned and hissed in pain as he tried to move. 

"Baekhyun."  He whispered.

-

"Hey fellas." Taehyung said smiling. His suit was bloody and there was blood on his face as well as Yoongi's.

The two goons who had been talking turned to them with their hands on their guns.

"The fuck you want?" One of them said harshly.

Yoongi put up his hand, "Now friends, we don't want any blood to spill, right? So let me just ask you this question, where's Chanyeol?"

The other one laughed, "Ya think we stupid or some shit? We ain't telling you worth shit."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stabbed him in the neck, "Ew your language skills are absolutely disgusting."

The other goon pulled out his gun but Yoongi snatched it away from him and held him in a choke hold against the wall.

"I'll ask again." Taehyung said cleaning one of his hands and the dagger with a handkerchief, "Where's Chanyeol?"

Taehyung poisoned honey voice caused the goon to wet his pants. It was such a calm voice yet so dangerous like standing before a demon or Satan himself.

Yoongi let go of the gangster enough for him to breath and talk, "H-He's...in isolation."

Yoongi scoffed, "We know that but where?"

"Walk you rat or you'll end up like him and the twenty odd something others who died getting in our way." Taehyung threatened. 

Yoongi still held onto the gang member, his hand adding more force to the hold every so often to show him he couldn't get away. The male walked towards where Chanyeol was being held.