Just A Toy

So i was wondering...would yall like a smut chapter with our stripping Jimin? 

or...

Jungkook doing the stripping? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you decide

--

Jin walked home crying again. It seemed to him that it wasn't unusual for him to walk home crying. 

So Namjoon knew, huh? He thought sadly. He sighed and wiped his eyes 

-

Taemin waited outside of the studio where Jimin did his modeling. He stared at the photograph in one his hands of a naked blond and a held a bat in the other.

' "This is Jimin, make sure you don't fail in capturing him. Lisa failed at killing him, she said he isn't as dumb as he seems. So make sure not to go easy on him." Jennie informed as he handed him the picture. 

Taemin stared at the picture in disgust, "So boss man wants me to capture this little slut? For what exactly? To please him?"

Jennie's eyebrow twitched irritably, "He's close to someone boss wants dead. So don't make any mistakes, got it?"

Taemin shoved the picture in his pocket, "Yeah yeah yeah, got it mistress."

Jennie 'tsked' and walked away. '

Taemin fixed his mask to cover most of his face, earlier he'd seen the blond enter with an old friend of his, Chanyeol.

"To think he'd end up there. Tsk, once a criminal always a criminal." Taemin laughed quietly as he tightened his grip on the bat.

Jimin and Chanyeol descended from the stairs towards the front door.

"You really are excited to show him, huh?" Chanyeol smiled.

Jimin held a copy of a magazine in his hand, "Obviously! Him and Kookie were centerfold! Why would I not show him?"

Chanyeol and Jimin laughed. As Chanyeol guided Jimin out of the door he felt a sharp pain on his head, suddenly black spots covered his eyesight and he landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"Chanyeol!" Jimin screamed in alert.

Fuck...I didn't even notice him, thought Chanyeol. Jimin took a step back as a man with a bat approached him.

Jimin tried to outrun him but that didn't seem to work as the other male caught his wrist and pulled him back.

"Let me go or I'll scream. I'm sure you'd enjoy watching the sun rise and fall instead of watching a concrete wall day in and day out." Jimin taunted.

"They told me you were gonna be a pain in the ass but I didn't think you'd be such a pain. But I'm sure you get a good view of the sunrise and sunset." Taemin growled.

Jimin smiled sarcastically, "I get told that a lot but usually I'm the one receiving a pain in the ass. Not to mention it's pricks like you that ruin people's moods."

Taemin swung his bat at Jimin's feet, hitting one of his ankles. Jimin winced in pain but nonetheless tried to scratch Taemin's face with his free hand.  He managed to rip Taemin's mask off of his face.

Taemin gritted his teeth, "Damn you! You little shit!"

Jimin whistled, "You know, you're pretty hot. If you didn't seem like an asshole I'd try making friends with you but that'll have to be in another life."

Taemin pushed Jimin into an ally caging him between his arms.

Jimin giggled innocently, "Oh gosh someone's feisty! Hate to break it to ya pal but I'm no prostitute for anyone. A slutty model? Yes. A freak? Mmm...yeah."