Trail of Corpses

After a month of going MIA...here's this shitty chapter. I've been real stressed lately and doing decisions that are less than smart but here's....here's this. I'm really sorry everyone for being gone for so long and then for coming back with a wack as fuck chapter but here it is.

--

Taehyung and the rest of his group walked up the entrance. Most people would call it stupid to walk right to the entrance of an enemy gang's territory however if you knew how powerful each person within the group was individually, you'd most like ask for forgiveness and cower away into the crowds. 

"Hyuna go." Taehyung mumbled.

Hyuna skipped towards the 4 goons that protected the doors. She back-hugged one of the men, out of surprise he reached for his gun but relaxed when she giggled, "Hey boys!"

"Where the hell did you come from?" Demanded another.

"Now that shouldn't be very important, now should it. The point is, I'm free tonight and judging from the looks on your faces...you're liking what you see." Hyuna smirked.

"And what if we do, Angel-face?" The tallest one asked.

"Why I never took you men for the kinky type." Hyuna teased. "Well what do you say we ditch, hmm?"

The four men looked at her lustfully and nodded as they walked after her. Hyuna smirked, they may be stupid and horny fuckers but at least we have our way in.

Taehyung clapped and Jungkook followed suit as they watched her lead the four men away. Yoongi hummed and Hoseok gaped in awe.

"Wow, can you believe she really turned them into idiots? I could never." Yugyeom gasped.

BamBam laughed quietly as Mark slapped Yugyeom on the back with enough force to hear a 'thud'. The group heard nothing but that exact sound and some surprised yelps after that. Hyuna trudged towards them with bloody fingertips and now blood smudged clothing.

"Done." She laughed.

Taehyung gave her a high-five and the group walked into the building. Suddenly gunshots rang out as the group shot at the goons. Taehyung dragged Chanyeol by the wrist towards the main room where he knew Xiumin would be...and Baekhyun.

However, by the time they got there. Xiumin was already waiting for him. The door was open and Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"You're funny." Xiumin cackled. "You think you can get me this early into the game?"

"I believe you're the funny one, dear. Mayhaps even a bit narcissistic these days," Taehyung chirped, he pushed Chanyeol forward towards the doorway of the office. Taehyung whispered loud enough for him to hear, "Not everything is about you." Xiumin shot at the rug in front of their feet.

Taehyung mirrored the attack however much closer to his feet. Chanyeol sprinted inside and shut the door behind him, he started to pile things in front of the door.

Baekhyun looked up and stared at him in awe, "Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol's eyes filled with tears and he smiled warmly, "Yeah, it's me."

Baekhyun struggled against the chains and ropes that tied him down to the chair. His face was bruised from obvious abuse and his eyes overflowed with emotions. "Oh my fucking God." He cried.

Chanyeol pulled him into a sweet embrace and kissed Baekhyun's forehead. He whispered sweet nothings to his lover's shaking shoulders. "Listen, I need to break these chains but I'll have to shoot them off. Do you trust me?"