Wine

I think I'll start doing a thing where at a place I find music to be a good companion i'll put a *<- so that you guys can enjoy it that way.

--

"Yoongi! Oh thank goodness you're back, I was worried sick!" Hoseok sighed in relief.

Yoongi looked at him with a pained expression, "Listen Hoseok-"

"I'm sorry" Hoseok interrupted, "I was just so shocked that you would let a minor do that but I realized that obviously you wouldn't be able to do anything about it or else you'd be killed too. So-"

"We can't be together." Yoongi spilled.

Hoseok stood quiet for a second, "What? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Boss found out about our relationship." Yoongi divulged.

"How?" Hoseok asked.

"I guess someone saw us and told him." sighed Yoongi.

"But we can make it even more secretive, can't we? We've made it this far without any of my coworkers finding out. I'm sure we can make it without any of your gang members finding out." Hoseok persuaded.

"You don't understand Hoseok, anyone can be a gangster. It's not based on appearance, it's based on how horrible someone can be. And that can be anyone, I want to protect you. I don't want you to lose your life because we risked it." Yoongi insisted.

Hoseok began to cry, his tears rolled down his cheeks, "I-I understand..."

Yoongi hung his head and muttered, "I'll go pack my bags."

He walked away; left behind a crying mess.

-

"Tae Tae, can I go walk around?" Jimin asked cutely.

Taehyung didn't look up from his book, "Yeah sure whatever. Just don't go cause trouble."

Jimin smiled mischievously, "Okay."

Jimin hopped out of his seat and pranced towards the door and skipped out.

Jimin walked towards the HQ's bar and sat down. He took a look around and found Jungkook, Mark, and Yoongi talking and laughing. 

I'll definitely bother them later, he smiled.  A girl in blonde stood in front of him.

"What would you like?" Lisa asked.

Jimin smiled, "Just a cup of red wine."

She nodded; she turned her back on Jimin and took out the most expensive bottle of wine and pulled out an extremely small container with a clear liquid. Amber's message reached her long ago and there for she prepared herself for him.

Jimin is just perfect, he's his whore. Surely Taehyung will know Xiumin wants war, Lisa smirked. She poured some wine then the clear liquid. She turned back to Jimin and smiled, "Here you go sir. Please enjoy it."

Jimin giggled, "I want to talk to you privately, may I?"

Lisa nodded. And the pair went outside. Jimin made sure not to spill his wine. He was rather parched and was ready to take a sip.

"You are very cute, you know that?" Jimin said.

Lisa bowed, "Thank you sir."

Jimin brought the cup up to his face, he swiveled the wine around in the cup for a second and brought it to his lips.

Lisa stared at him and internally shouted victory.

* Jimin smirked and spilled the wine all over her. She stared at him in shock.