02

Xiyeon POV

~

I remembered what Namjoon instructed me to do as I followed my normal routine.

I decided to wear my hair down today.

"Ready to go?" Yuha asked me with a water bottle in her hand.

I nodded with a small smile.

We exited our dorm just as the sun started to slowly rise. It looked beautiful. My bare legs felt a little cold but I didn't mind it.

Yuha & I walked to school, taking our time since we were a bit early. We also made random small talk.

We were talking about Drama Fever when we reached the schools parking lot. I noticed the warm sun was shining a lot more over here.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the glare of a car.

I turned my head and spotted my favorite teacher! I was surprised since I never see him in public.

∆Jimin POV∆

I'd already noticed her long, long ago. I left my car at just the right time. Xiyeon was such a sweet girl, I know she wouldn't hesitate to speak to me.

"Hello Mr. Park!" Xiyeon squealed and waved her hand high in the air.

I noticed her shirt move up a bit when she reached into the air, revealing her precious pale skin. Its like she does this on purpose. She wants me to lose control, doesnt she?

"Good morning Xiyeon!" I smiled at the perfect girl.

She giggled a little before continuing to walk with that ....little bitch. I couldn't stand Yuha for the life of me, always stealing my Xiyeon away.

Each time Xiyeon practically beg to stay in my classroom to study overtime. Yuha always jump out of nowhere, explaining to her why she shouldnt or couldnt.

I bet that little slut has a crush on my Xiyeon. I can't have that. Xiyeon is the only one for me. I'm the only one for her.

∆Xiyeon POV∆

I reached the door but to my surprise a masculine hand reached it before mine, opening it for me.

A strong smell seeped into my nose. I looked up, this hand belonged to Mr. Park.

I smiled, "thank you!" He's always looking out for me, he's like a father figure to me.

I stepped inside, followed by Yuha.

"I'm going to go find Jeongyeon, see you later?" Yuha tapped me.

I nodded with a smile. She quickly walked away.

I noticed Mr. Park was starting to walk ahead of me. I quickly caught up to him.

"Well you're hyper today!" Mr. Park beamed at me.

I could smell that exact smell from earlier and it smelled really nice. I soon detected the smell was coming from Mr. Park.

I leaned over closer to him and smelled him lightly. "Wow! You smell so good!" I complimented him. I noticed he was staring at me with a blank face. am I too close? Oops. "Sorry," I apologized and quickly moved away.

"No, it's fine!" Mr. Park smiled warmly. "Thank you!"

I smiled back. if only all my teachers were like him.

Mr. Park broke me out of my trance. "So how is that packet coming along?"

I quickly remember the history packet Mr. Park gave me to work on... I also remembered how much trouble I had with it.