07

I felt warm, humid air touching me which made my eyelids flutter before opening, I remember Jimin sent me away to sleep in the basement because he was angry about last night, for whatever reason. After all, he's the one that made me pass out.

It took me just a second before I realized Jimin was staring directly at me. Up close.

I frowned before placing my hands on his chest, trying to push him out of my face.

I noticed that being around Jimin has made me a lot more negative. I also decided he didn't deserve the respect of being called professor or Mr. Park.

Jimin grabbed both of my hands and put them on either side of my head, pinning me down.

I panicked as my chest moved rapidly. "What are you doing? Let me go," I demanded.

Jimin just smirked and hovered above me so I couldn't move. I felt disgusted. Tears stung my eyes as they formed. I held them back as I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"I carried you upstairs because I missed you," Jimin smiled and kissed me on my cheek.

"Quit it!" I snapped, my face heating up in the process.

Jimin just giggled and kept kissing my face, Jimin kissed my collarbone a couple of times before going to face me.

My top lip raised in disgust. "What's your prob--."

Jimin quickly pecked an area close to my lips. It lasted for less than a second.

I felt my embarrassment level rise to the max, turning into anger. "Are you serious!? Get off me!! Why did you...UGH!"

"Aww you're blushing love!" Jimin cheered.

No. Just no. I remained silent. I never met such an idiot in my life, what if he'd accidentally kissed me on the lips?

"Guess what time it is!" Jimin said with a smile,

I rolled my eyes, "time for you to get the fuck off of m-,"

"Its lunch time!"

***

A cool trick I just recently learned is whenever I tell Jimin I can't breathe, he lets go of me, no matter the situation. Haha.

"Xiyeon, hurry and finish. I'm showing you more of our home today," he said, tapping his fingers against the wooden table.

"This isn't my ho-." Jimin placed his hand over my mouth.

"I just want one day that you don't talk back, like how it used to be. You don't respect me anymore." Jimin gained a serious look on his face. Tiny bits of fear arose in me.

I was ready to say the rudest thing I could think of, right off the top of my head. But seeing his face go serious made me bite my tongue and remain silent.

"Let's get started then!" Jimin stood up and pulled me by my hand into the living room. I shivered as it was chilly today. My eyes landed on the thermostat as he pulled me past it.

"It's cold," I said as Jimin unlocked a door that I hadn't been to yet.

Jimin froze and turned towards me. He took one step towards me and I just looked at him.

Jimin got closer and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. "You know what, never mind it's fine!" I nervously laughed.

Jimin pulled me into his arms and rubbed the goosebumps clean off my arms as he hugged me.