10

"Why Xiyeon?" I jumped up from my sleep, startled as Jimin whispered in my ear.

I groaned, how annoying. "Why what Mr-- Jimin?"

"Why...is most of your underwear pink?" Jimin put his arm over my chest and placed his free hand on my inner thigh.

To say my cheeks heated up would be an understatement, I was burning hot and desperate to escape his grasp.

"You perv!" I sat up and held the covers up to my neck as I shouted, I was fully dressed but still uncomfortable, "P-Pervert! Why are you even in here? Go t-to your own bed!"

Jimin laughed at my embarrassment but still left the room. A couple seconds after he was gone I face palmed, I wasn't supposed to fall asleep or take the pills. But I did both. Hendrix made me forget all about the plan.

"That's it." I whispered to myself, getting out of bed. I'm putting my foot down today.

I marched out of my room and went downstairs, I knew Jimin would be cooking.

And there he was, in the middle of flipping a pancake.

Jimin smiled at me, "you're fully up? Come here for cuddle time, love."

I cringed and shook my head, "I don't want cuddle time,"

"I said, come here for cuddle time, love." Jimin sounded agressive.

I crossed my arms, "and I said no, jerk." My attitude was a lot stronger this morning, enabling me to talk back with ease.

Jimin turned off the stove and rested his face in his hands, "baby..why must you give me such a hard time? I love you with all of my heart Xiyeon..you just..have such..a mouth on you when you're angry,"

"I'm not even getting into this with you today, where's Hendrix?" I began looking around.

Jimin shrugged and continued preparing food.

"Jimin. Where the hell is Hendrix?" I said, sternly. I know he has something to do with it.

"I put him outside.."

"Why!?" I raised my voice, "he's a kitten, you moron!"

Jimin's face didn't hold a single drop of remorse as he finished cooking the food. Which I was not eating.

I walked towards the door, frantically jiggling the doorknob. "Open it. Open it!" I screamed at Jimin as I bang on the door.

"You're going to scare him away, I bet he's going to run with all that noise you're making." Jimin stated.

I felt my blood began to boil. "I hate you!" I shouted before marching up the stairs. I need to clean myself. I'll figure it all out later.

--

Short I know. Sorry. I just needed to get this out, I've been getting weird writers block lately but ill power through.