08

I felt a harsh grab on forearm, pulling me away from Yuha, who was quick to step in front of me.

I didn't allow her though, I quickly pushed myself to the front, bringing myself face to face with the raging bull named Jimin..

"You hurt my best friend..my everything! Because of your own selfish desires! I hate you Park Jimin!" I could yell any louder so it started to turn into screams, but that didn't stop me.

"Can't you see? Xiyeon doesn't love you back." Yuha spoke in a teasing manner, man, does this girl have a button in her heart where she switches her fear on and off? She didn't sound the least bit afraid.

I was practically shaking, I didn't know what would happen next.

"You...it's because of you that she doesn't love me! You're always getting in the way of us. Even from the start, you were always in the way," Jimin spat.

"Because Xiyeon doesn't love you, she loves me. Just accept that," Yuha spat right back, she's playing with his head. I fully understand her plan now.

Jimin suddenly grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me to ground, dragging me elsewhere.

I felt the world spin a bit, I hit my head a little when he'd pulled me to the ground.

I looked back up at Yuha, from across the room, Jimin back handed her. I unsteadily stood up before gaining control back over myself.

I looked around for something to hit Jimin with, I noticed the ropes he used to tie her up. I picked them up and headed for Jimin who had his back to me.

I put the small rope over his head before tightening it around his neck. "Run Yuha!" I shouted.

Yuha quickly stood up and darted out of the room. After a couple of seconds I began to struggle, Jimin was strong.

As I was completely losing control, Jimin bent over and grabbed onto my wrists, pulling me forward, slamming me on my back. I let go of the rope as it felt like I couldn't move.

I laid there, crying softly in pain.

Jimin let out an inhumane growl before grabbing me by shirt and dragging me towards the door. I struggled as I tried to pull away. "Let me go you crazy bit-." Jimin punched me and I felt the left side of my top lip swell.

I broke free which resulted in Jimin grabbing me by my hair. I cursed in my head as I thought of all the times I could of cut my hair.

Jimin dragged me throughout the living room and into the bathroom, Jimin put me over his shoulder before throwing me down into the bathtub, if my back was ever going to break at some point in my life, that point would be now.

I hissed and sat up, looking at him. Jimin looked furious. Jimin walked over to me and began to rip my shirt off, leaving my bra intact. I kicked my feet and covered myself.

Jimin took my pants off only leaving one thing intact yet again.

Jimin then threw my clothes to the side and turned on the water, the hot water.

"Too hot!" I struggled before Jimin took off the shower head and began spraying me with the water. It wasn't scalding hot but too hot for comfort.

Jimin began to spray me on my face, particularly my lips. He even rubbed them a bit.

"The water is too hot!" I said, yet again.

"Shut your fucking mouth you're disgusting and you're dirty! You need to be cleaned. How dare you allow her to touch you? To get inside your head? To manipulate you!! How dare you!?" Jimin slapped me and my slightly delayed reflex only allowed me to smack his hand away after he'd already slapped me.

Jimin put the shower head back up so it was still spraying me, only this time he went to the cabinet and took out a white container that 'splash-less bleach'.

I screamed in horror and put my hands out before me. "What are you doing!? You'll kill me! Please put the bleach down!" I began to beg.

"NO! This is the only way you'll truly get clean!" Jimin shouted, opening the bleach.

I stood under the shower head, letting the water touch me. At least this way I can wash it off immediately if it touches me.

Jimin pointed the container in my direction and thrust it forward before pulling it back, throwing the bleach onto me. It landed on my stomach and as I felt it began to tingle my skin I washed it off as quick as possible, it's working! As long as I stay right here I'll be fine.

Jimin did this a couple of times, luckily my skin was burning or anything.

"Now for your lips," Jimin said, walking closer.

"I-" I didn't have time to speak before he began splashing it. I prayed it wouldn't get into my eyes as I scrubbed my face under the hot water.

After I was sure all of the chemical was gone, I opened my eyes and saw Jimin putting the bleach back, I sighed in relief.

Jimin turned off the water and grabbed me, pulling me out of the tub. I followed began him as he headed upstairs. Jimin threw me onto the bed and my soaking undergarments made the bed a little wet.

Jimin walked over to me and I squeezed my hands separately together under his gaze. Jimin grabbed me by my chin, harshly pressing his lips against mine, which hurt because of the bruise he gave me on my lip. I was too afraid to push him away.

I didn't want another boiling bleach bath.

I noticed Jimin had soft lips as he kissed me. I felt heat rise to my face and ears, it was a reaction.

I felt Jimin nibble on the bruise, causing me to wince in pain.

Jimin broke the one sided kiss and rested his forehead against mine, "I just love everything about you. That's why..its time to find that dirty bitch Yuha." Jimin sounded cold.

I suddenly felt Jimin cover my mouth with a cloth. A sickeningly sweet smell invaded my senses and a wave of exhaustion came over me, sleeping medication? poison?

"Goodnight, my sweet sweet love." Jimin's voice faded away as I slipped into a long, deep, relaxing sleep.

^~^

Whoop wooooooo. Another chapter done. UwU. Lol bye loves.