16

:// i'm rly sorry.

"I'll ask you one more time." Jimin cleared his throat, tossing the card onto the dashboard.

"Who or where did you get that from?" Jimin repeated, staring intensively at me.

"I...Hospital." was all I could manage to get out. I was paralyzed under his glare, fear overtook me and I felt like I'd lost my ability to speak. Did I mess up already?

Jimin moved his hand toward my face, running some of my hair through his fingers. I let out a shaky breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Trying to leave me, again." Jimin sat back in his seat, looking out the window and cracking his knuckles. "Hasn't even been a fucking day! Why am I not surprised? I see you've learned practically nothing,"

"N-No! I swear I'm not, some nurse randomly gave it to me!" I said, looking desperately at Jimin, hoping he'd believe me.

"Which nurse?" Jimin grumbled, still not looking at me.

"She didn't tell me her name," I mumbled, frantically.

"Did you see her name tag?"

My eyes moved about as I tried my hardest to remember. "I-I can't remember!" I anxiously tugged at my hair. "I'm sorry Jimin, I really am."

Jimin let out a disappointed sigh. "Are you lying to me?"

I kept quiet as my heart pounded against my chest, trying to think my way out of this.

Jimin glanced at me. "Fucking answer me!" He slammed his first down onto the dashboard.

I jumped at his sudden movement. "No! I-I promise I'm not!"

"Then, there's only one option left." Jimin unbuckled his seat belt, and began to exit the car.

I grabbed his hand, "wait! What are you gonna do?" Afraid of what he'd do next, I swallowed my fear and forced myself to peck him on the lips.

I swiped my tongue over my top lip, tasting the sweet smelling lip balm that transferred to my lips. Mango?

"Princess..." Jimin said, sounding shocked. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I believe you." He smiled at me, his eyesmile looking especially predominant and almost..comforting.

I felt like a huge weight had just been lifted off of my shoulders. I relaxed into my seat.

That was until I saw him uncomfortably shift and adjust his pants.

Feeling literally nauseous, I sat back further in my seat, letting his hand go and looking away almost instantly. I felt my ears and face heating up. Please don't get any ideas. It was one kiss.

"You don't know how much I've missed you..." Jimin placed his warm hand on my shoulder, slightly moving my shirt aside and exposing my bare skin.

I silently cursed, if I reject him...it won't do me any good.

I tensed up, sucking in air through my teeth as I felt his hand inching down my shirt. I tried my best to ignore the warm, tingly feeling growing in the pit of my stomach.

His hand stopped at my bra. He removed his hand and I couldn't help but miss the warmth. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I finally going crazy?

Jimin turned my chin, making me look at him. "You're blushing." Jimin playfully smirked.

Jimin moved closer, leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. I placed my shaking hand against his hard chest and slowly pulled away, breaking the kiss. "We should go inside, okay?" Anything to get this monster off of me..