15

I'm so sorry everyone. I really lost track of time. Please forgive me♡ it'll never happen. Your comments and votes make me so happy like:)))))🥺🥰💗

♧♧♧

Stuck, the feeling Xiyeon felt as she tried to move her body or sit up. Every move she attempted to make, felt like bricks were tied to her.

Xiyeon felt emerged in darkness. Total darkness, unable to move and cold. Xiyeon felt dizzy and confused as if the room was spinning.

Xiyeon felt small as she heard muffled noises echo on and on throughout whatever big room she were in.
...the basement? - Xiyeon wished it were just a mere case of sleep paralysis.

Suddenly, Xiyeon felt a warm hand lay on top of her own. She couldn't help but feel comforted. am i....dead?

"How bad is it? Is she okay?" The voice sounded familiar and soothing even while being muffled.

"Not bad at all, sir. She'll be fine."

"Can we just be alone?" Once sounding soft and easy flowing like honey turned harsher and agitated.

Xiyeon knew that voice, no matter how hard she tried to block it out or ignore it. She could never forget that voice. Jimin...?

"I can't lose you. I absolutely cannot." His hand began to squeeze her own.

Lose me? That means I'm still alive!

"I'm so sorry."

Everything fell silent, though the muffledness seemed to subside a bit.

The silence was interrupted by light sobs. "Xiyeon, Love, I know this is my fault. I shouldn't have hurt you, please forgive me."

You're crying?

"I understand that you're tired of me. I'm tired of me. It's okay if you hate me and never want to see me again. All I want is for you to be okay. For you to wake up."

Xiyeon felt puzzled. She didn't know how to feel. Maybe Jimin was right all along? Would she ever find someone who loved and cared for her as much as him?

The room began to spin more and more before she felt herself falling down a deep hole. 

All at once, Xiyeon's eyes opened and she weakly sat up. She was in a white room with no windows, a couple IVs attached to her. Along with some type of brace on her wrist.

Hospital? - "What happened..?" Xiyeon didn't take notice of the woman next to her until she quickly stood up.

Her head immediately snapped towards her. "Who are you!?" She pulled the plain sheets closer to herself.

"Mrs. Park, I don't believe we've properly met. I'm—" The somewhat kind looking woman held her hand out to her.

"Get away! Where am I!?" Xiyeon moved to the far left of the bed.

The woman began talking again but Xiyeon zoned out as only person entered her mind. "Jimin.." she breathed emotionlessly.

Xiyeon got out of the bed, cringing as she ripped the IV off. Xiyeon rushed to the door, tripping once or twice.

"If you just calm down, I can bring you to him!"  The woman said, helping Xiyeon up.

"I need to go! I need to leave now!" Xiyeon's throat felt dry as she swallowed hard. Jimin would definitely  be furious with her.

The woman sympathetically sighed as she glanced down at Xiyeon's now slightly scraped and bleeding knee.

"Mr. Park will be here shortly, in the meantime we'll need to get that taken care of." The woman gestured to her knee.