13

I woke up to the feeling of my nose being tickled. Repeatedly.

My eyes fluttered open. Jimin beamed at me, pecking my lips. "You're so pretty~!"

I exhaled, turning onto my back. I ignored him.

As I drifted back to sleep, I could feel Jimin's movement all around me, from the way the bed caved.

Jimin crept his hand into my shirt, massaging my belly. I sighed from the amount of relaxation.

"Do you get sore in your legs a lot?" Jimin said as he got towards my thighs.

I nodded, recalling all the memories from my childhood.

Jimin began to lift my leg up. I tiredly fussed, causing Jimin to shush me.

I jumped as Jimin slightly twisted my leg, cracking it.

"Ow!" I whined, touching the top of my head. "That hurts."

"It does not! Relax and it won't. You're jumping." Jimin chuckled at me and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

I slightly opened my eyes. Jimin smiled at me. I just closed my eyes and waited for him to leave.

As I began to drift further into the massage, I noticed a change in Jimin's touch. A complete shift in the mood of the room.

Jimin's began to lift my shirt. I sat up, my hair falling in front of my eyes as I looked at him. "I'm confused..I-" His hands mushed my lips around.

"Shh! Sleep, sleep!" Jimin brushed my hair out of my face. "Are you hot? Let's take this off."

"Let's not. Let's let me sleep." I smacked at his wrists, slightly delirious.

"Have you developed a vitamin deficiency? Why are you so tired nowadays?" Jimin tilted his head at me. Like some type of puppy. "You're getting lazy."

I found myself a bit flustered at this. "I d-don't know! I'm not a d-doctor!" I didn't want to be seen as lazy.

Jimin sighed, resting his head on his heads. "I'll be right back." He kissed my nose. "Don't even move."

Jimin left, shutting the door behind him.

Leaving me to lay in bed, pondering what he's downstairs doing. "Don't move? Wouldn't want to be lazy." I rolled my eyes.

I arose from bed and walked out to the somewhat blocked window. I placed my hand against a tiny crack and felt the cool air seeping in.

I heard the door open, I turned around and took my hand away. I didn't want Jimin to get the wrong idea.

"Drink." Jimin held a drink out towards me. It was in a glass and was a reddish orange color.

I walked toward him. "What's this?"

I examined the glass, it looked fine. Like regular fruit juice.

"It's healthy stuff, so you don't get malnourished. I guess...feeding you that many pancakes isn't the best idea." Jimin laughed.

"You think so? I've gained so much weight in my legs." I brought the glass to my lips, tasting it.

"So? Now there's even more of you." Jimin squeezed my thigh making me nearly choke on the drink, some accidentally spilled out onto my chin.