04

It had been one day since the entire thing went down. Currently, it was Sunday, 8 pm, dark out and I was studying in the library. All the other students had gone home by 7pm. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one in the school. I didn't see any teachers, any janitors, no one.

I flipped a big book as I fought to stay awake. I was tired, really tired. But I needed to study as hard as possible. Just as my eyes closed and my forehead hit the book, I heard the door close. I bolted to alertness.

I looked up and Mr. Park stood at the door. I greeted him with a smile. "I thought everyone went home," I said as Mr. Park began to look through shelves.

"Me too, I thought you were a ghost for a second," Mr. Park laughed and picked up a book.

"Really?" I laughed, looking back down at my book.

"Are you okay, from yesterday?" Mr. Park asked as he approached me. "Sorry I left so fast, I had to tell the police to call for backup,"

My smile dropped down a bit. "Yeah, I'm okay. Is your hand okay?" I lightly touched his bandaged fist.

Mr. Park looked at me with a smile. "Its nothing, it'll get better,"

I nodded with a smile. "Thanks for everything. But luckily, I won't ever have to deal with him again,"

"Yeah, I heard the police are loc --," I stopped him.

"No, I'm moving to another city! My college accepted me, and even after that I won't settle down in one place. I'll keep moving around," I smiled and held out my hands as I gave him the good news. "I'll be leaving in two days, that's why I wanted to get as much information before I left."

"What?" Mr. Park's face and tone changed.

"I know right! It's so exciting,"

"No..you can't leave." Mr. Park grabbed me by my wrist. I winced in pain. What's going on?

"Huh?"

"Xiyeon. You can't leave! I-I.. NO!" Mr. Park grabbed my other wrist and got on his knees.

"Mr. Park what's wrong with you!? Why are you acting like-- ow!" Mr. Park began to squeeze my wrists. "That hurts!"

His grip instantly loosened.

"Don't..go," Mr. Park said before turning away from me. He stayed like that for a while. Despite the intense fear coursing through me, I slowly started to pack my belongings up.

Mr. Park turned back towards me. "I'm sorry Xiyeon..but I can't let you leave, they won't allow it,"

I felt my heart start to sped up. I was beginning to feel very scared. "I'm just going to go home, okay? I think you should just take a seat, and just rel--,"

"No, you can't leave," Mr. Park grabbed me and I screamed, desperate to get out of his grip.

Mr. Park pinned me down against the table as I started to cry. "What are you doing!? Let me go!" I kicked my feet.

Mr. Park positioned himself in between my legs. "Be quiet Xiyeon! Stop fighting it. Shut up! Shut *UP!*"

•°•third person POV•°•

Mr. Park had tried shaking her to get her to shut up, accidentally banging her head onto the wooden table, knocking her out completely. He didn't mean to hurt her.

Xiyeon's body went limp and Mr. Park panicked. He quickly grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, taking the time to put on a ski mask.

Mr. Park carefully moved about the building, he ran to his car, opened the trunk and put her inside in a comfortable position.

Mr. Park closed the trunk and entered his car, putting on a random station and blasting it. "What have I done?" Jimin hit himself in the thigh.

He then drove away with Xiyeon trapped inside his trunk.

•°•°•

Yay another chapter done. ♥♥♥