CHAPTER 13

Nandini's POV

I have been having these dreams the minute I stepped into my house and went to sleep.

And now Manik is having the same dream. Is there some kind of connection between these events?

I was in my own world when Alya came.

"Hey guys! Today at Mukti's house at 7 OK? I have got something planned to cheer her up." Alya said and we replied affirmatively.

"What is it?" Cabir asked

"I am not telling you. It's a surprise." She said

"Baby what about me?" Dhruv asked

"No!" She said and mouthed "Later" with a wink.

"Alya just so you know we saw that exchange of winks" Manik said dryly and alya snorted.

"Stop being spoil sports and meet me at 7 sharp" she said and stormed.
********

"Surprise!!!" We said when Mukti opened the door.

"I knew you guys were coming." Mukti said smiling.

"Cabir!!" We all yelled and glared at him.

"What? She got it out of me." He defended himself.

"I just asked him what you guys were up to" she said and everybody snorted.

"It's OK cabir! Not like it's your first time" Manik said and patted his back.

"I remember he told about my first gf to my parents in 8th grade" Dhruv said and we all laughed.

"I thought they would be happy for you." Cabir objected.

"Stop giving excuses. Accept that you are a big mouth!" Mukti said.

"Pff whatever. What is the surprise anyway Alya?" Cabir asked

"Oh! Look what I found!!" She shouted and took out albums from her back pack.

"Oh! Albums!" Mukti exclaimed and snatched it from Alya.

"What the hell Alya! Was this your big surprise" Manik asked a little annoyed.

"You are saying that just because you have the most embarrassing photos." Dhruv said

"I want to see"  I said and grabbed one of the albums.

"Hey Manik! Are you wearing a frock?" I said and laughed.

He was really chubby and cute when he was a child.

"Give it back!" Manik said and ran towards me and I started running too.

"Hey Manik Cinderella just called. She wants her gown back." I said while running.

"You are dead." He said

I went inside a room and tried to close the door but he came inside.

"Give it back" he said coming one step forward

"No" I said and went one step backward.

Forward

Backward

Forward

Backward

And then I hit the wall. His eyes were on me the entire time.

The room was getting hotter. He placed his hands beside me and blocked me completely.

He leaned forward and tilted his head. The smell of his Cologne was lingering in my nose.

There was just a inch of gap between our lips.

"I always get what I want" He said and snatched the album back.

He winked and left the room leaving me all hot!

*******
"Oh look at this class photograph;" Muktu said

"Oh Alya why are you looking so angry?" Dhruv asked

"The photographer asked me to keep my plats behind my shoulders and I did not like it." Alya answered and we all snorted.

"Guys remember this photo?" Cabir asked.

"How can we forget that? We took place in the scavenger hunt and lost. We couldn't even find a damn thing" Manik said and laughed.

"On top of it this looser Cabir started crying. So they gave us a consolation prize" Alya said.

"Hey guys! How long have you all been friends?" Navya asked the question I was itching to.

"Ever since we knew the meaning of friendship" Mukti said and hugged Alya.

I looked at them and they were all perfect.

Mukti was laughing at something Dhruv said.

"She is going to be fine isn't she?" Navya asked

"Yes! She has got awesome people around her." I said and took a picture of them together.

*********

I love you guys so much! The response to the last chapter was overwhelming. I couldn't resist and posted earlier.

Please do vote and comment on all chapters. You don't know how happy it makes me.

Btw when is kyy3 releasing? We all have been waiting since Feb. Pls tell me if you have any idea about it