chapter 28

I could not believe it. In front of me there was a beautiful shamiana. The whole place was lit with candles. And then there was the marvellous view.

We were kind of on a hill top and the sun was setting. Everything was so beautiful.

"Nandini!" Manik said and I turned towards him.

"That day you asked me what we are right?" He asked and I nodded.

He slowly got down on one knee and held my hand.

"Miss Nandini murthy will you be my girlfriend? Will you give me the opportunity of having stone fights, star gazing and getting lost in the forest with you?" He asked and a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Yes! Yes! Yes a thousand times yes!" I said

He got up and hugged me. Then he slowly lifted my chin and kissed me. The kiss was so soft and tender.

It felt like I was on the top of the world and nobody could defeat me.

Just then Manik broke the kiss and hurriedly put his hand in his pocket and then I felt something cool around my neck.

It was a nice silver chain with a 'star' pendant. It was his first gift for me and I loved it.

"You are my star" he said and I just couldn't stop smiling.

And just then some fireflies came there and started glowing.

"Manik do you know what my mom says about the fireflies?" I asked him and he shakes his head negatively.

"She says that when there is true love, the fireflies glow." I said and he smiled.

"It is our thing then" he said

"Thing?" I asked

"You know how all the couple's have 'their things'? Fireflies and stars could be ours" he said

"I like it." He said and we kissed again.

Everything seemed so perfect. So beautiful! But little did I know that this was the calmness before the storm hits us.

***15 mins before the dance***

We all had gathered in the dance hall and everybody was looking very nice.

"Guys we have something to say...." Cabir said

Everybody turned their attention to him.

"I and Navya are finally a couple." Cabir said and everybody snickered

"We know that already." Dhruv said

"Ya just because we were not present there does not mean that we were not involved in the plan." Alya said

"But I though it was a secret mission." Cabir said and we all laughed

Sara was standing right beside me and it took everything in me to not ask her for the answers.

Just then dhruv spoke.

"But Nandini and Manik have been making googly eyes at each other the whole time." Dhruv siad

"Yaa is something going on?" Abhimanyu asked raising his eyebrows

"You told them!" I said sensing the FAB5's smile

"And you told them" Manik said pointing towards my friends.

"But we were gonna do if together!!" I whined

"Wanna Call it even?" Manik asked

"Yeah!" I said and we high fived.

"Enough of all the cheesiness!" Sara said

"I second that." Mukti said and we all laughed.

Just then the host got on the stage and the show began.

"Welcome to the fresher's party 2018!!" He said and we all cheered.

"So first let's start with the dance. The first contestants are Soha and Maddy." The host announced and my eyes widened in disbelief

"Chill! There isn't only one Maddy in the world." She said and then the curtains opened to reveal the faces of the two people.

And I was shocked to see him here.

"Well but only one Maddy looks like that." Sara said

Oh god why the hell is this happening now? I absolutely hate that person.

The music started and they both started dancing.

"Two evils in one frame." Sara said

"The world is about to collapse." I said

******

Guys there is a slight correction in chap 26. Maddy had been introduced in that chap but it's deleted so this is the final intro.

Please do vote and comment. Means the world to me and sorry for the inconvenience.

Pls do comment abt the new description