Beary Romantic

*Edited*

Chapter 2:

Elvin's POV

I struggled to put on the huge bear costume.  It was thick and heavy and I was having some difficulty balancing. On top of that, I was already sweating before stepping onto set.

" Han Bao Bao!" I heard someone chuckled in the distance to see Rui En walking towards me. Han Bao Bao meant sweating burger. A nickname that Rui En gave me. I could sweat even when the air conditioned was turned on. Previously when we were filming The DreamCatchers in Japan, it was snowing and i was still sweating! I am not joking! Its true! And its not that I can actually help it...

"Hey!" I called back. "Let me give you a hand." She said, dabbing away the sweat  that was dripping off my forehead with a piece of tissue.

I caught her hand moving across my cheek. "Rui En, I..." before I could finish my sentence, my PA rushed over and called: "Elvin, Rui En, get ready, cameras roll in 5!" "Eeks!" I hear her squeak, scurrying to find her PA and prepare to go on set. A small smile spread over my face as I waddle onto set with my costume.

Rui En's POV

"Be my wife." Elvin spoke his lines.

I smiled shyly, unable to bring my face to his eyes.

I felt him lift my chin and our gazes met.

I nodded unable to say more. And he slipped that huge diamond ring onto my fingers. The huge rock felt heavy against my thin fingers.

Elvin's character was trying to change my character's mind and make her believe he was truly in love with him and make her his wife.

At that moment, I really felt I was in love. I, Rui En, was in love.

After the scene, I watch him take off the bear suit, a pool of sweat forming around him and his clothes soaked with sweat revealing his well toned 6 packs. I bit back a smile. He just had to happen to turn and catch me smiling.

"Done eyeing over me already Miss?" He cheekily replied walking towards me. "I... ..." Stammering, i couldn't find words to my lips.

"Come on, lets go for dinner! Since this is the last scene for the day!" Elvin pleaded with his puppy eyes. "I think I'll drive back early today to get some rest." I replied, stiffling a yawn.

"Have a good rest, see you tomorrow then!" Elvin waved and went to join the rest of the crew for dinner.

I gently cursed myself for rejecting and silently wished he tried harder at making me join them for dinner. But he knows me best and gives me as much space as possible. Gathering my things and sending my PA off, i went back to the hotel deep in thought...

----

Thanks so much for 10+++ reads within ummm 2days? Will try to upload more and think of a more romantic plot. More's coming! Maybe u guys can leave me some suggestions yea? Thanks for the reads and votes!

The RuiVin Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें