Chasing Rain

Rainy Days are where all the either sad or romantic scenes take place. So SAD OR ROMANTIC? READ TO FIND OUT!

I haven't gotten any comments for the story... I dont know how you all like it. Pls leave some comments or critic my grammer etc okay! Much appreciation!

And thank you for the many reads, votes! Sorry for the long update. Had exams... ): but updating two days before wkends cos EXAMS R OVER!!! :D

Chapter 4 (Part1)

Rain start to fall. First in little drops then in torrents.

Elvin's POV

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" I called out to Rui En, grabbing her arm as she stepped out from the coffee house into the huge storm. "Rushing back for filming?" She replied. "In this rain?! You are going to fall sick!" "I am not going to delay the team any longer after my "moments" just now. So let me go, I will make a dash back there. Its probably a 10minute run."

She shrugged. I know work matters to her but she sure doesn't know how to take care of herself. I shook my head. "Here take this." I said, fishing out my jacket from my bag and lending it to her. "No, I cannot take this. Then you have nothing to cover yourself with." She replied, pushing the jacket back at me.

The rain was getting heavier and time was ticking away. She tensed up. I know she hates to delay the team.

"Come, I'll shelter you there. So both of us won't get too wet." I said while lifting the jacket over our heads. "On the count of 3, run towards location okay? 3,2,1!" She did not argue and we broke off into a run and her speed matching up to mine. Our rhythms in sync.

She runs alot especially when she is stressed and thus is so fit. I placed the jacket such that it covered her head completely also pulling her close to me so that she does not get wet. However, my shirt and jeans were getting wetter. But it didn't matter at that moment.

Rui En's POV

He is so kind and caring. Being with him makes me feel protected and secure. As we run alongside each other to location I feel warmth radiating from his body as he came to pull me closer to him.

We were nearing a huge puddle of water. To try keep my shoes as dry as possible, I decided to make a jump over it. We stopped just in front of the puddle and he said "Hold the jacket above your head," and swept me up bridal style into his arms and carried me over that puddle of water, taking gentle little footsteps to minimise the splashing.

"Elvin Ng, what do you think you are doing!! Put me down!!!" I screamed and hitting his chest at the same time. I was shocked, bewildered by his act. My screams and "PIAK" sound echoed in the distance.

"Ouch! It hurts you know." I turned my face to face see his reaction. "You deserve it!" I replied cheekily pinching his nose in the process. Our eyes met and time seems to stop. He bent low and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"We are here." That special moment ended as quickly as it started."Thank you." I replied politely getting off from him.

Flashing him a small smile, i quickly handed him the jacket and ran quickly towards the filming location. I turned back and saw him still standing  there. He signed me the 'Run Along' sign and I quickly turned and picked up speed, the smile never leaving my face.

I touched the spot he kissed me. The lingering warm feeling never leaving. The cold studio even felt warm at that moment. Luckily I had minutes to spare to touch up my make up and hair before I had to go on set. And to my astonishment I was dry except that my shirt was a little damp. As I stood in the changing room changing out of my wet clothes, I kept thinking back to that kiss and that special moment we shared back there...