Honeymoon Period

Chapter 10 Part1

Rui En's POV

We started dating officially when we were back in Singapore. We kept a very low profile. Although every part of me ache for his presence, I resisted asking him out to see him. I would only do that once in one or two weeks and we would do something together.

It was yet another typical weekend. My phone screen lit up. I smiled knowing it'll be Elvin. He Wechat messaged me: Video call? *inserts wink emoji* I want to see you. I giggled and sent him a request to video call, double checking my appearance in my phone screen to make sure I look okay. A moment later, his face appeared. "Hey." I said. "I missed you so much." His voice husky and making me melt like butter in popcorn. "Same." "Dinner? There is this new Jap restaurant in this secluded part of town." "Mmmm okay! My face lighting up." "You haven't been working late again have you? Your dark circles are popping up." He teased. "Elvin Ng! You are so going to get it later!" I picked up the pillow on my bed and attempting it to toss it to my phone. He of course pretended to shield with his hand on the other side. I laughed and he smiled. "See you later at 7 below your house. Don't drive. I will fetch you." He said sending me a flying kiss. I returned one, closing the chat.

This 3 months after we returned had been a bliss. Elvin did alot for me. Including little gestures like morning calling me to say 'Good Morning' or 'I miss you'. Or sweet 'Goodnight' messages with lots of emojis on whatsapp. Sometimes even waiting below my house till midnight to catch me before I go home to sleep after long filming hours just hugging me for a while without saying anything in particular or having a small chat and me complaining to him about those ungodly schedules. Whenever he heard (I don't even from who) that I caught a cold or had sore throat, he would send lozenges and herbal tea to the makeup unit secretly. I would find them on my makeup counter and secretly thank him on whatsapp. He can even make me lunch boxes and get Li Ping Jie to pass them to me as she was working on this new drama with me. Yes I am so fortunate to have him. Really thankful.

Feeling that I should do something for him, I set out to the stores, prying myself away from my ever so tempting bed. It is always difficult shopping for guys because they always seem to not need anything at all. I walked into the watch shop unknowingly and began my pick from the array of good looking watches. Finally, I set my eyes on this simple looking analogue watch. I know he would like it. Tonight was going to be one of the best ones with him.

Elvin's POV

Elated like a young child who had a lolly. I was glad she agreed on the dinner. I bought a pretty bunch of flowers and another additional charm of that bracelet. I went back to the store that day after she rejected me and not wanting to give up, I decided on changing the necklace to a bracelet. So now there is the cat charm and a new heart shaped love charm. I hope she likes it.

I arrive at her doorstep promptly. She wore a simple outfit. Black knee length skirt with a black tank top topped with a denim jacket. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, she hugged me and her lips fiercely crashing into mine. She tasted like strawberries and I let her take the lead, kissing till we had to stop for air. "Happy 3months" She said happily. Yes we were officially dating for 3 months already.

"Happy 3 months baby" I whispered huskily into her ear. She giggled. "Lets go!" I locked her fingers in hers and led her to my car.

-------------------------------------------

To be continued!(;