HoneyMoon

Chapter 10 part2

Rui En's POV

Driving down the expressway towards the restaurant, I lower down the windows a little and let the wind blow. I whipped my long hair, letting the wind carass my cheeks. He turned to look at me, his hand resting on the steering wheel while he drive. "You look tired. Get some rest, I will wake you up when we get there." The breeze was so comfortable and I drifted off to sleep.

Someone shook my shoulders lightly. "We are here." My eyes fluttered open, seeing his head hovering above mine. "Good morning." I teased. I grabbed his neck, parting my lips and deeply kissing with so much passion. "You are so delicious but so is the food waiting..." Pinching his nose, I pulled myself from him and made him chase me to the restaurant.

The night was a fabulous one. Everything, every detail was so perfect as if it was made to be. Of course and we were destinied to be. I smiled at that thought. Before desert was served, I decided it was time I tell him I was sure of this and walk this journey on with him. I took out the gift box from my bag. Sliding it across the table towards him. "What is this?" He eyed me as he saw the gift. I shrugged.

He opened it and his face instantly lit up. "I love it" He said. "Let me put this on for you." I said walking over to his side and sat on his lap. I could feel him sniffing my Chanel perfume off me. "Stop it Elvin..." I giggled helplessly "We are in public." "I don't care" was his reply. I feel him pull tighter at my waist. I turned around to face him and he slide a box under my nose. "Open it." He urged. Curiosity got the better of me. I opened it, my eyes instantly lit up. " It's so beautiful.... U didn't have to..." " I want to." He clasp it onto my arm and it fit perfectly. The two charms dangling off the bracelet.

"Can I tell you something? Outside?" I requested of him. He footed the bill and we took a walk along the bridge near the restaurant, skipping dessert. "What is it that you wanted to say?" I could hear a tinge of nervousness in his voice. He thought it would be something bad. "Look at me," I tilted his chin to make him face me. I took a deep breath, placing my arms around his waist, I told him "I am ready Elvin."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait! Elvin's POV will have to wait! Here's something to occupy you :)

Something planned for the next!