Caleb...Is That You?

"Would you like another glass of Vodka Martini?" The waiter asked me.

Jordan and I had just broken up, we got into a huge fight and at the end, we broke up. That's just great since it's my birthday tomorrow.
"Yes" I finally replied to the waiter as I drank the last sip from my third glass of Vodka Martini's, after tonight I'm probably never going to drink it again.

The waiter handed me my drink, I was about to take another giant gulp when...
"Hanna!" I heard someone shout...she sounded like Aria...or was it Emily? Or Spencer? I turned to look behind me...yup it was Aria.
"Go away" I mumbled.
"Come on I'm bringing you home." She said, and paid the waiter for my drinks.
"No!" I practically screamed "I'm not going back there, I'm never going back there"
After 2 years of dating Jordan we moved in together but after we broke up today I'm basically homeless.
"Oh no, did you have a fight with Jordan again?" Aria asked
"We broke up" I mumbled, trying to stop myself from crying, it was his fault we broke up why should I be sad?
"Oh my god Han. Why didn't you tell us?" She said "You can crash with me tonight, come on." She took my arm and helped me to her car. On the way out I swear a saw a glimpse of Caleb? I think he was sitting by one of the other bars with some friends, but I might have just been hallucinating or something, I haven't seen Caleb is years. The next thing I knew I was laying down on her bed and I heard Aria say something like go to bed, I'm not sure I was sooo drunk, and tired.

~The Next Day~

I woke up with my head hurting like hell.
Ugh, hangovers. I thought.
I could hear voices outside...where was I? I tried to think about what happened last night.
"Han!" Aria said "You're up!"
Oh yeah...Aria picked me up, and brought me to her place.
"Yup." I said yawning.
"Come on, I made some breakfast and the girls are here too"
I went into the living room and saw Spencer, Emily, and Ali.
Great. I thought, Aria told everyone.
"Hanna! Happy Birthday!" They all said.
"So...What happened?" Emily asked.
"Ughhhhhh..." I moaned, but after I had breakfast I eventually told them all about the fight and how we broke up.

"Holy..." Spencer said.
"God Han, are you ok?" Aria asked.
"Yeah I'm okay, I just need a place to crash for a while till I find a place to live." I said.
"You can live with me!" Spencer said, "I've got an extra room with me you can stay as long as you like."
"Thanks Spence."

The girls and I went to Jordan and I's apartment to help get my stuff, I collected all my things and wrote a note for Jordan. He was at work, thank god for that or it would've been super awkward.

Hey, I've moved out and I'm living with Spencer for a while. Sorry things got into such a mess.
-Han

I put down the keys my the door and left.

For the rest of the day we chilled at Aria's watched chic flics and acted like literal teenagers, it was like we were 16 all over again, laughing, sharing secrets, drinking. All except the fact that A was gone, and god pray that he or she would never come back.

Finally at around 9 or 10 Spence and walked back to her place, she lives quite near to Aria so there was no need to drive.
We were almost at her house when I swear I saw Caleb again. On the other side of the road on his phone. Or was I just going crazy.
"Hanna?"
I hadn't realized but I had stopped walking to stare at where I thought I saw Caleb.
"Yeah?" I quickly turned back to Spencer.
"What happened?" She asked.
"N-nothing" I said.
I must have just gone crazy considering everything that's happened with Jordan and all.

When we were in Spence's I unpacked and it looked like I was living here my whole life. Tons of my stuff were everywhere in the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room. Even some of my clothes were in Spencer's closet since I might have had a bit too many clothes to fit in mine...

It was around midnight, I was all ready to go to bed when I got a text from someone.

Happy Birthday Han.
-C

I didn't recognize the phone number I didn't have it saved in my contacts. Who could C be? How did he know my birthday? I thought about it for a while. I got no more texts from the person. Suddenly...Caleb! I thought. Caleb would know it was my birthday! But why is he suddenly here? Why did he appear after 5 or 6 years? I had so many questions to ask.

Caleb?

I finally managed to reply.

Oh Hanna always awake in midnight. I guess you're still the girl I knew!

He still hadn't answered my question, and I was starting to get a little creeped out.

Are you Caleb?

I asked again. There was no reply.
Instead I heard a knock on the door.
I slowly walked over afraid of who it would be.

I opened the door, and no one was there. I looked around, all that was there was a single rose on the door mat and a card that said...

To my love:
Happy Birthday

-A-A-A-A-A--A-A-A-A-A--A-A-A-A-A--A-A-A-
I hope you liked the first chapter in guys!
Who do you think 'C ' is?
And I actually dk why this turned into a mystery chapter... I'll try to fix it so it's not as weird for the next chapter 😂😅

940 Words