She's Back

2 Years Later

Hanna's POV

It's been two years, I've hated myself for leaving everyone and everything, but I knew I had to. I'm not gonna lie, I still think about Caleb every day I'm here. I think about what if things could be different if I hadn't left, and didn't let the anonymous person take me away from my old life? But I chose to leave, and I'm not gonna say I don't miss it because I do. But here in London, I've finally established my own fashion company, and it's been really successful! I have over 15 brands, and I've got shops worldwide. I would say my new life's been pretty good. I didn't even bother hiding. I used my name Hanna Marin as my company, and sometimes I wish Caleb would find out about this and show up at my apartment or my office, but he hasn't. I wonder if he's started his own life. Found someone that he loves, and loves him. I've tried dating a couple of times but none of them ever matched up to what Caleb and I had. I just hope that I can see Caleb at least once again. But as Spencer once said, Hope breeds eternal misery.

"Hanna. Ms. Lee is here to see you." My receptionist tells me through the phone.

"I'll be right there," I said.

Ms. Lee was one of my business partners, and just a week ago she told me she had a client that wanted to hire me for a job. I grabbed a few of my things and my receptionist led me to the meeting room where Ms. Lee was waiting for me.

"Good Afternoon Serena, so sorry to keep you waiting," I said as I sat in front of her.

"No problem Hanna."

"So, who is the client you were telling me about the other day and what's the job?" I asked, organizing a few of my things.

"Well this is a new client, a family friend of mine, and she specifically asked for you, to help her design a few outfits for her art banquet," Serena said.

"Art banquet," I said, "Okay, and what theme would she like, and who is this client?" I asked noting the things down.

"Well here is the file with all the information," She handed me a file which I opened, "The client is Aria Montgomery."

I froze, there's no way. It can't be... can it? I mean there can only be so many Aria Montgomery's.

"And if you take this job, you will have to fly to New York," Serena explained.

New York...No way.

"Hanna, are you okay?" Serena asked me.

"Yes, yes. It's just I remember someone called Aria Montgomery, that I know from a long time ago. Do you happen to have a picture of this client?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do!" Serena said and showed me a photo. It was the Aria all right.

I panicked so I said, "I'm sorry, I-i can't take this job, Serena." I said.

"But why? And did I mention this job will give us just the boost, to make this company even larger, and we could boost our popularity in New York." Serena tried to encourage me "And this job will pay you $50,000."

That got me, "$50,000!?" I exclaimed.

"Yup," Serena said, so will you take it?

Taking this job would mean I could expand my company a lot more, but if I do, it would also mean facing my friends, and possibly even Caleb.

"I'll have to think about this Serena. I'll give you a call later today to tell you what I think." I said and started packing my things up.

"Great. I'll talk to you soon then Hanna."

Later that day

I've been thinking about this for some time, and I made some pros and cons. The pros are that this job will definitely benefit my company, and I will be able to see my friends after two years, and I've missed them so much. And a little bit of me is also hoping to see Caleb again but who knows what will have changed. What if he hates me for what I did? That was one con, and the other one is that the anonymous person hasn't contacted me in any way since I left, and if I go back he might. But I've made up my mind. I called Serena to tell her the news.

"Hanna! Have you made your decision?" Serena asked through the phone.

"I have." I started, "And I've decided......to take the job."

"Yay! " Serena exclaimed. "I'll tell Aria now, and we can arrange a flight tomorrow for New York? We'll be there for a week."

"Great," I said with a smile. "I'll ask Claire to arrange the flight, and I'll send you the details. I 'll see you tomorrow Serena."

"See you, Hanna!"

I hung up the phone and smiled. Even though some bad things may come with me going back, I'll finally be back and I'm gonna see my friends. I called up Claire and asked her to arrange the details, and I finished up my work for the day and packed up for tomorrow.

The next day

I brought my things and took a cab to the airport. I met up with Claire and Serena. We discussed all the details and got onto the plane.

After a long and what seemed like a flight that would never end. We arrived in New York. I took a deep breath before I stepped out. I'm finally back.

When we arrived in our hotel, we settled in, then I got my work bag, and headed out with Serena and Claire to where Aria wanted to meet. I knew where it was, It was the cafe I used to go with the girls all the time.

I walked in and spotted Aria straight away. She hadn't changed much.

"Aria!" Serena called out as we walked over. She turned around and I smiled at her.

"HANNA!" Aria practically screamed, and ran over to me, and hugged me.

"Aria." I said and hugged her even tighter.

Instantly we launched into a conversation about where I went, I only said a bit, since we were here to work on Aria's art banquet. We did arrange a meet up with the other girls tonight though, where I would explain everything.

-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you liked this chapter! I really liked writing this and just so you know I'll make sure that there won't be anymore anonymous texts for Hanna so this can finally be a normal Haleb fanfic 😂

1071 Words