Captured

Mona's POV

Our plan had worked sure enough! Within 30 minutes I got another text from 'Caleb'

I told you to keep quiet. You disobeyed me. And now you will pay.

Meet me at the alleyway between Redfort Avenue, and Yaunley Road. 5pm Sharp.

--C

I showed Spencer, Aria, Alison, and Emily. Spencer called Toby, and shortly after I left, the girls went to get Hanna back. We had tracked her to a milkshake bar in the beach.

I took a cab to the alleyway and waited there. I was told that Toby and his team, would be right behind me. I had to admit I was scared. What if they couldn't save Hanna? What if this was a trap and I actually wasn't safe? Around 2-3 minutes later a man walked over. He was dressed in all black, but didn't bother hiding his face, it was 'Caleb'

"Caleb?" I asked.

He pulled out a pocket knife, and slowly walked towards me. I could only stand there, I was terrified for my life.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Toby shouted, pointing his gun at him.

The person in the black hood tried to run, but 2 policemen's from Toby's team caught him. I was safe! And hopefully so was Hanna. I walked over to the man. He was handcuffed back, Toby asked "Who are you?" He said "Caleb! Caleb Rivers."

"We know you're lying, who are you??" He asked again, this time more sternly.

The man didn't say anything. I looked at him, and noticed a bit of skin or something peeling off on his neck. I walked closer and looked at it more closely. What the heck? I thought, then I remembered "LATEX MASK!" I suddenly screamed. "He's wearing a latex mask!" I walked right up to him, and pulled it right off.

"Jordan!!!!!??" Toby exclaimed.

Oh my god.

We all huddled into the police car and drove straight to the police station.

When we arrived the first person I saw was Hanna and the girls!

"HANNA!" I said, and ran towards her to hug her.

"Mona!" She exclaimed.

"Thank God you're safe"

We pulled apart and she asked "Who was it..."

Her smile turned into a frown, and I said "It was Jordan. He was wearing a latex mask so he would look like Caleb."

"Jordan??" The girls said. We were all huddled together now.

"Yup."

"Wait." Hanna said. "What about Caleb?" She asked.

The girls said that they didn't find Caleb, only Hanna. And I also explained what happened when Hanna was gone. Our plan etc...

Later on, we were all questioned, and they said we were very lucky to have been saved. And Jordan has told them where Caleb is, and assured us that he would be fine too. Ashley was going to fly over too, but Hanna said she didn't need to.

We all went back home, after Hanna had a check-up at the hospital to make sure that she was fine. I was flying back to Paris the next day, and Caleb was safe. He had to stay in the hospital, since he was severely injured. The girls and guys were going to visit him tomorrow.

A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you liked this chapter guys! Sorry it was really short I hope it's still okay. Next chapter will definitely be longer!

532 Words