Hospitals and Abandoned Parks

Caleb's POV

I don't know where I was, I was trapped, and I have been trapped for weeks. Someone in a black hoodie kidnapped me. I had bruises and cuts all over my body. He wanted Hanna. He was obsessed with her. He even kidnapped her. And I still love her, and I missed her, I needed her. But more importantly, she needed me.

I heard him take Hanna, like 2 days ago. And a few hours ago he moved me. I don't know where. Was Hanna safe? What's happening? I started to feel sleepy, and sooner or later, I was fast asleep, it wasn't a surprise, I was tired, hungry and thirsty. He hasn't come to me since he moved me, and it's been around 1-2 days already.

Hanna's POV

It has been 2 days since I was saved. But Caleb was still nowhere to be found. And I couldn't help search, especially since the police took everything Jordan, had taken and even took my phone to be analyzed. I was currently laying on my bed, sketching some outfits.

"Hey, Hanna?" Spencer said, appearing by my door.

"Yeah?" I said, and put down my sketchbook, and walked over to Spencer.

"I was doing the laundry, when I found this in one of your pockets." She pulled out a small piece of paper.

"A note!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Spencer said.

I walked over to my desk. I totally forgot about this note, which means the police didn't know about it. I found this note when I pulled the USB back out after watching the video Jordan gave me.

Caleb is suffering now, all because of you. Do you see how many people are being hurt by you? I bet the abandoned park, was probably hurt by you too, with all your tears.

I told Spencer about it, and she started examining it.

"Why does it talk about abandoned parks?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's a clue?" I said, thinking about it too.

"WAIT!" Spence exclaimed. I turned to her with a questioning look on my face. "Is there an abandoned park, that you always go to, that Jordan knew about too?" She asked me.

"Yeah.....why?" I asked.

"I think he might have hidden Caleb there, come on we've got to go there." She said rushing.

I quickly got my jacket, and we headed to the park.

"There's the park." I said pointing to the swings.

Spencer ran over, and I followed.

"Let's try to find anywhere he could have hidden, or anything weird."

"Is this weird?" I asked Spencer pointing to a weird looking plant.

"Hanna. It's just a cactus." She said laughing. "Keep Looking."

I looked everywhere, and it was getting dark, and plus I was tired.

"HANNA!" I heard Spencer shout. I ran over to her, she was holding a piece of cloth, or sticker thing.