I missed yous and I love yous

Hanna's POV

There we were sitting in the Riverside Cafe. Aria, Emily, Spencer, Alison, and I. I missed them so much, and I didn't even realize how much I had missed out on in the 2 years I was gone. It's kinda like when Ali disappeared except all the drama and... A.

"I've missed you Hanna." Emily said, and all the others agreed.

"I missed you guys too." I said.

"Why did you leave?" Aria blurted out.

"Oh.... I-Just-It's" I started,  I thought we could pass by without me saying it but I did. I told them about the messages, the ticket, the threats. Everything.

"Oh my god." Ali said.

"So does Caleb know you're back?" Spencer asked "I mean if that person hasn't contacted you since you should be fine right? You won't have to hide, or fly away to who knows where anymore."

"No. " I said, "And I would rather you guys not tell him. Please. I left without a reason, and broke his heart...and mine. I doubt he really would want to see me anyway."

"Hanna..." Emily said, and held my hand. I smiled and her.

"Well yeah he was heartbroken, but I know he would still want to see you." Aria said.

"I said don't tell him okay?" I snapped at Aria "I'm only here for a week, i'm going to fly back after, and who knows when i'll be back. I don't want to spend all the time I have with you guys talking about Caleb."

I quickly changed the subject, but soon it was dark, and I had to get back to my hotel, since tomorrow I would be even more busy getting all the right clothes in, and making sure they were ready. I even took the time to make the perfect dresses for the girls and me.

A few days later

The days have gone by really quickly. And in a few hours Aria's banquet was going to start, and I wasn't ready! I still had to get myself dressed, and double check everything. I curled my hair, put on my dress and applied some nice, but not too overboard makeup, with my newly painted pastel pink nails.  2 more hours. I wore my shoes, black 3 inches obviously, and took a car with Serena and Claire to the banquet. Aria was already there wearing her outfit, and rushing about making sure everything was ready. I smiled at her, then went into the dressing room to put down my bags. I checked the dresses, perfect. I made them extra neat. Then with half an hour to spare I brought them out and set them into place.

"Wow, they're perfect Han." Aria said behind me.

"I know they are. " I replied and smiled. Then Aria laughed and so did I. I missed my friends so much, but there's no way I can just move back here. And i'm leaving tomorrow so I should make the most out of today.

I got my phone out to snap a few pictures to put on my Insta. I was scrolling through the photos when I found a picture of Caleb and I.

I hadn't seen him throughout the week

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I hadn't seen him throughout the week. That's good? Let's just hope he won't show up tonight, even though one part of me is tempted to just call him over.

The night went amazingly, the banquet was amazing. I got more potential clients for my buisness, and Aria's art was just amazing.

We had an after party when the banquet was over. Just me and my girls, we went over to a bar, and had the time of our lives.

"I'm gonna miss you so much when you're gone Han." Emily said, as we sat down in a cubby, putting our drinks down.

"Well at least we'll know where you are, and how to contact you this time." Spencer said with a laugh. "Promise me we'll stay in contact?" Aria asked.

"Promise." I said. "I never want to be away again."

"Make sure to come visit whenever you can Han!" Ali said.

"I will." I smiled and said. "I love you guys." Even though I was slightly drunk I could feel the tears coming down quick.

"I love you too guys." Aria said and we all held hands.

"We'll always be together, even if we don't live in the same place, we'll always be together at heart. " Spence said. We were all in tears at this point.

(not the end but i'm attempting my version of the last pll episode with the girls)

"Jeez Spencer, no ones dying" Ali said. And we all laughed. We had one last group hug, then we all went our seperate ways. Them back home, and tomorrow me back in London.

The next day at the airport

I sat down in front of my gate putting my bags down. I came early so I went to get a coffee, and I pulled my phone and just scrolled through my social medias, photo albums as I stopped on a picture I took with Caleb 2 years ago. I missed him. So much. But I chose to leave him, and I can't change that desicion.

"HANNA"

I hear someone scream my name from behind, and I turn around. Caleb!? He rushed to me and he had tears in his eyes.

"You thought you could come back to New York, after 2 years and not tell me?" He asked me "You can't get rid of me that easily Hanna. Because even if you left me, I never stopped loving you. I've been loving you since the day I met you in Rosewood. And that's never going to go away."

I felt my tears come again. I didn't care, I lunged myself to Caleb and I hugged him crying into his shoulder. I missed him so much. And I love him. I felt Caleb's arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry Caleb." I said in between tears. "Who told you, I was here?" I asked.

"Aria. But that doesn't matter. I missed you so much. You have no idea. But Hanna..." We seperated and he looked into my eyes. "Why did you leave? "

I felt a pang in my chest as I remembered when I left Caleb. I regretted it all.

I told him everything, and broke down into tears.

"Hanna..." Caleb said "You should have told me."

"I know and I'm sorr y I regret it all, and now I can't chang-" I started stress talking nonsense, but I was stopped when Caleb kissed me, like never before. I kissed him back. I missed him so much. And I love him, but I can't go back now.

"Flight CX19006 to London boarding now."

I had to go. Why did I have to go? I wiped my tears, as I parted from Caleb to get my bags. 

"I have to go Caleb. I'm sorry." I said. I didn't want to leave him. Why does my life always have to be this way?

"Hanna. You don't, please. Hanna." Caleb said "Don't leave me again."

"I can't. I have to go. Please." I said.

"Hanna..."

I kissed him a last goodbye. And boarded my plane.

-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you guys liked this chapter! Haleb is reunited! But Hanna left. What's gonna happen to their relationship??

1202 Words

Soulmates ❥ Haleb जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें