I want to be with you for the rest of my life

2 weeks later

Hanna's POV

Caleb's just gone back to new york to pack his things and permanently move to London with me. After I got the money from Aria's art job, I used most of the money for my company and with the rest, Caleb and I bought a house close to where I work. I've hired Caleb to work for me as the head of our IT department.

And well haleb's back together! I really can't say how much i've missed him, but i'm so lucky to have him back.

*ring ring*

I pick up my phone as I get a call from Caleb.

"Hey babe!" I say.

"Hey Hanna" He replies.

"Anything wrong?" I ask.

"no, everything's all right, but I might need to come home later today, i've got more stuff than I thought." He says and laughs.

"Oh okay, I'll see you!" I said.

"I love you." Caleb said.

"Love you too." I said then hung up.

I was totally free today so I decided to go do some shopping to pass the time.

10pm

I get into bed and get my sketchbook out, I don't have anything to do so I might as well just draw a bit and see if I come up with anything. I haven't made a new collection in a while...

Caleb's POV

I open the door of Hanna and my house. Flowers in my hand, and the suit that Hanna picked out for me a bit ago for the event we had to go to. I dropped my keys on the table next to me and put my suitcase to the side.

"Han?"  I asked.

It was nearly midnight, so I didn't really expect her to be awake but i held onto a bit of chance that she might be.

I walk into our room to find her asleep on the bed holding onto her sketchbook. I laugh a bit and smile at how cute she is. I get her sketchbook, close it and put it on the side, then I tuck Hanna in so she can sleep better. I brush her hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead.

"goodnight Han."

I smile then walk into the bathroom to change, then I fall asleep next to her.

The Next Day

Third person's POV

Caleb woke up earlier than Hanna to get ready, he got dressed into his suit again, then wrote a note for Hanna.

Meet me in the backyard where that big cherry tree is. -Caleb

He checked if he had the ring, and admired it for a second before he closed the box and slid it in his pocket. He grabbed the roses and walked outside. He made a small path of candles to the cherry tree where he put the roses down and placed the ring open on top. Then he went behind the tree to hide, and get ready.

Hanna woke up around half an hour later,

"Caleb?" She called out,

She yawned and got out of the bed to look for Caleb, he wasn't in the house. She was confused, and just a bit worried until she walked back into her room to find Caleb's note. She took it and walked outside to the tree. As she walked to it she found the path of multi-colored candles and smiled as she continued walking down. She was too busy looking around to notice the roses and rings until she finally reached the tree and saw it.

Hanna gasped and dropped the piece of paper she was holding as she reached down to get the ring.

"Never would I have thought that I would have met the love of my life the day I stepped into Rosewood High, definitely didn't think I would be swept into the game of 'A' either, but here we are!" Caleb said, as he walked over to Hanna.

"Caleb!" Hanna said, already with tears in her eyes.

He took the ring, then held Hanna's hands in his.

"I never want to be away from you again, we've gone through so much to be here, together. and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He continued, then lifted Hanna's head so she was looking at him, then he knelt down behind the bundle of roses, held the ring out and said.

"Hanna Marin. Will you marry me?"

Tears of happiness were streaming down Hanna's face. She was full of shock, but also happiness, it may have been the happiest she's ever been in years.

"Yes!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Yes." She repeated then smiled.

A tear fell from Caleb's eye. He stood up and stepped over the roses to Hanna, looked at her one more time and smiled. Then he took her hand and slid the ring on. It was perfect.

The happy newly engaged couple hugged, and kissed once more. It couldn't be more perfect, and in weeks the wedding bells were ringing. Their best friends and loved ones surrounding them. Both saying their vows, and saying 'I do's'. Promising each others love for the rest of their lives.

-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you guys liked this chapter!

853 Words