Back To You

Hanna's POV

It has been a week since we found Caleb. I still live with Spencer, and Caleb moved in with Toby, just for a while. But Toby proposed to Spencer and few days ago and it was sooo cute! I so ship them. Anyway, they decided to move in together, and Spencer was kind enough to give me her apartment, so Caleb will be moving in with me!

We aren't exactly dating, since we decided it would be too quick, and so much have happened between us, but we're good friends for the meanwhile. I do wish we could be together, as like a couple though. I really love him.

Spencer has all her stuff packed up in boxes, i'll miss our midnight movie nights, and just gossiping, but i'm really happy for her! I'll be moving into Spence's room since it's bigger, and Caleb will be in mine.

"Hanna!" Spencer shouts

"What?" I reply

"Have you seen my box that says clothes 2 on it??" She asks me.

"Uh.... " i say looking around the room "no, i'll help look!"

We spent a while searching for the box, half of Caleb's stuff was already here. I already had all of my things in Spencer's room, and she was leaving tomorrow.

~the next day~

"Bye Spence!" I say giving her a hug, before she moves.

"Bye Han! And remember tonight at 8 for the party!" She reminds me.

"Shoot!" I exclaim "I don't have a dress!"

Spencer, Toby and Caleb laughs.

"We can go to the mall today to get you a dress" Caleb laughs and says.

I smile at him.

"See you tonight guys!" Spencer says

"Byeeeee" I say, and go back into the apartment.

"So mall?" I ask turning to Caleb.

"Yup, I'll just go get my jacket." He said.

I went to my room, got a small cute backpack, fixed my makeup, then Caleb drove me to the mall. When we arrived I went into my favourite shop straight away.

"Hi Hanna." Lucy the shop owner says "What are you looking for today?"

"Hey Luce!" I say "Well my best friend is having a housewarming party tonight and I don't have a dress!!" I exclaim.

Lucy laughs, and nods her head "Is that your boyfriend?" She asks as Caleb walks over to me.

I blush, and say "uh...no... we're just friends." and I smile awkwardly obviously embarrassed.

"Okay!" Lucy laughs "Anyway, I've got just the dress for you come on!"

I follow her to a rack of beautiful party dresses that are amazing. Lucy looks at a few dresses then picks one out.

"Here you are!" She says and hands me the perfect dress. It's a dark blue strapless dress, with a sequined skirt.

I look at it and say "It's perfect. I love it." I quickly go into the changing rooms, and try on the dress. When I went out I ould see Lucy gasp, and Caleb staring at me.

"Yes!" Lucy exclaimed, and ran over to me "I knew this would look amazing on you!"

I laugh, and say thanks and hug her. I change back into my clothes and pay for the dress.

"You looked amazing in that dress Han." Caleb says

"Thanks." I say, and blush.

After that we went to starbucks, and had a drink, then drove back to our apartment.

By the time we were back, it was already 6!

"Crap" I said, and looked at watch. "I need to get ready now! Or i'll be late!" And I rush into my room.

I take a quick shower, then put the dress on. I curl my hair to make sure it's perfect. Then I put on my makeup and perfume. I put on one of my fav necklaces, and look at myself in the mirror. "Perfect." I whisper to myself and smile.

Then I hear a knock on my door. "Ready Han?" Caleb asks. I open the door, "Ready." I said smiling. Caleb was staring at me "Caleb?" I asked "Y-You look beautiful." He says. I blush then we drive to Spence and Toby's house.

"Hanna!" Spencer exclaims and hugs me.

"Hii!" The other girls say. The boys all go together, and us girls just relaxed, and chatted.

"You look gorge Han!" Aria says.

"Look at you!" I exclaim, "And Em!" I say "Is that a new shade of lipstick?" Everyone laughs.

Later on we put on some music and danced through the night.

Caleb's POV

It was midnight, and we had to go back now. I go over to Hanna. "Hanna, we gotta go now." I say. Hanna drank a little too much wine. "I don't wanna go home. " She says. I laugh "Come on Han." She was too drunk to walk by herself so I put her arm around my shoulder, and I help her over to my car.

When we were back at our apartment, Hanna was asleep. I carried her over too her room, and put her down. I took off her shoes, and put the blanket over her.

I look at her cute face sound asleep. 'God she is beautiful' I think. I still love her, but I don't know if she feels the same. I stare at her more, and without even thinking, I slowly lean in and kiss her forehead. I pulled away realizing what just happened. I started walking out when I hear Hanna, "Caleb?" She mumbles.

She started to get up, and I go over to her. "Hey Han." I say.

She turns to look at me, and I look into her eyes. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I replied, this felt like the moment I first saw her all over again. I knew from the start she would be the girl I would love forever. I leaned in and I kissed her. She kissed back! And we continued the night together.

-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
I hope you liked this chapter guys! So sorry for posting so late! This chapter was kinda bad but promise next chap will be better!

959 Words