Trappped...

Hanna's POV

I woke up, I didn't know where I was. My head hurt, and I felt dizzy. I tried to get up, but instead, I realized that I was tied back. It wasn't until now I realized that my hands were tied up and, I was tied up against a big, cold, poll.

"Hello!?" I shout scared. What happened? Where am I? What's going to happen? What about Caleb? I had way too many problems, and questions. I tried to remember the things that happened last night. I couldn't all I remembered is that the Caleb we all saw isn't Caleb. He's a fake, and that Mona came, to help me. And later that night there was another knock on the door. And that's all I could remember.

"Hello!?" I shouted again, louder.

"Is anyone there??" I shout, even more scared.

I realized that no one would be coming. I was trapped. I don't know where, and who did it, but all I know is that I had been kidnapped, and who the hell would know? A tear fell from my eye. I started crying, scared for my life.

"HELPPPPPPP!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, I tried moving around and trying to untie myself, but that just made it worse, and my wrists hurt like hell.

I was still crying and continued screaming for help, but I was useless. Trapped here, and no one would know I was here, and I would die here forever.

I don't know when, but I apparently fell asleep. And when I woke up I was untied!!!

"Oh my god." I said, and smiled for once.

I was free!

Or so I thought.. I used up all the energy I had left, and ran towards a door, which hopefully was the exit. But it was locked.

"Shit." I thought.

I was confused. Why would this person untie me, but keep me locked up? Suddenly the lights switched on. I had to squint to see properly.

"Wha- Hu- Oh god."

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I saw that the room looked like mine. Excactly like the one I had as a teen. The one I had in Charlottes Dollhouse.

"NO!" I screamed.

"NO NO NO!!" I started crying, I put my hands in front of my face and slowly sat down on the floor crying and mumbling "No...no...no...it can't be. Not again...never again." Tears continuing to stream down my face. Flashbacks of the dollhouse came back to me....

Please follow the lighted pathway...

Mona?

DING DING DING

It's time to play...

"NO!" I screamed... crying more and more, I was hitting the ground, screaming no.

"Hanna. I'm sorry it had to come to this point." A voice said "But you knew too much, I love you Hanna, but you don't love me anymore."

"What?" I said "H-hello?"

Mona's POV

After I called Spencer that night, we decided to meet at The Pop the next day, and she would tell the girls.