4

Becky P.O.V.

"Do you enjoy singing?" i ask. "Yea i guess..." he says with a small smile. I like his smile, it just so cute. DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!?!?!? Calm down... "anyway truth or dare" he asked. "dare" i say and i am now regretting it. "I dare you to let me kiss you for 15 minutes, and no forfeits" he says with a smirk. Oh my gosh this guy. I blush a deep red. "o-oh o-ok" i say as he comes over to me and puts me to sit on the couch since we just came from outside so were only in the living room. He slowly leans in and his eyes are slightly closed then he closed them and i closed mine. Then i feel a pair of soft lips hit mine and kisses sweetly. I kiss back, and this is my first kiss so i hope I'm doing this right. Are lips are moving perfectly together and it feels like time slowed down. He puts his hands on my waist as i put my hands in his hair, pulling and tugging it. He groans in the kiss and i do the same. He pulls of the kiss and goes to my neck and start giving me light kisses. Then he does this for a while and I'm pretty sure i have multiple hickies. 

     He then pulls away from my neck and kisses my lips for a little while and i kiss back then after 15 minutes we pull away. We are both breathing heavily. "u-um.... w-w-wow" i say as im still trying to regain my breath. "y-yea you a g-great kisser, were did you l-learn to kiss l-like that?" he asked still trying to regain his own breath. "well that was a-actually my first k-kis" i say looing down after peeking to see his reaction. His eyes widen and then he looks back to normal as he picks up my head from my chin. Well you are a great kisser" he says while kissing my cheek. "thanks and so are you" i says and before i can say something else the door opened. We both look  to the door and it was my mom. "hey mom I thought you had a business trip for three days?" i ask confused. "They cancelled but Ethan will still say with Lucy and- wait who is this?" my moms says gesturing to Hunter. "this is one of my friends from school and he is going to be staying here for a while because of family issues." i say not wanting tell his business. "oh ok. Hi i'm Becky,s mom but you call me Jenny." my mom says with a sweet smile. "nice to meet you jenny, My is Hunter." he says with a small smile.  "nice to meet you to Hunter and i'm sorry to cut this short but i'm extremely tired so i'm going off to bed and don't go to sleep to late you have school" she says and i forgot about school. "ok" we both say.

     She goes upstairs after we say goodnight and me and hunter goes to my room. "You can sleep here with me since we have nowhere for you to say and you can sleep in the bed with me if you want" i say nervously playing with my fingers. "ok sure" he says with a actual cute smile and we both get ready for bed. I get in the covers and then he goes under the covers to. "Good night Becks" which makes me smile from the nick name. "Good night Hunter" i say and kisses my forehead which also makes me smile. And we then silently fell asleep.

     Today was filled with kisses, smiles, giggles, and laughter. In general today was great.

-DuhItz_Kayley