14

(Hey guys my mom just bought me my early birthday gift, which was my new laptop so i will be posting on my laptop now. Thanks mom! <3)

Leo P.O.V.

     Hunter fell asleep and Becky fell asleep on his lap cuddled with him. And Brooke and I was still up. The movie just finished and I turn the movie player off. "You wanna leave them here" I ask Brooke, pointing to Hunter and Becky. "Yea lets go upstairs" she says. "Ok" I say and we walk up stairs but when we was walking past my bed and Brooke tripped on the leg post and she tried to grab something and ended up grabbing me so I switched us so she fall's on me and I don't fall on her. We fall on the bed with her on top of me and our faces are close. She starts blushing dark red and her cheeks turned light pink I think. "I'm so sorry!!!!! I'm so so so-" I shut her up with a kiss. WHAT THE HELL! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! I pulled away so quick and moved away from her and sat on the bed next to her. I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes waiting for her to scream at me.

Brooke P.O.V.

     He put his head in his hands and his ears are red, I'm laying next to him and I'm just laying there shocked. I sit up quick and pull him on to me and kiss him, he starts kissing back And then I stop. He pulls away from my lips. "What was that?" he asked while blushing looking down at me. "i don't know, but i, umm, kinda l-liked it.." i say and look away embarrassed. "Me to, maybe we can, ummm, do it again?" he asked me.

     I looked up at him and pulled him on top of me and wrapped my arms around his neck, and looked into his beautiful eyes.  I then bring my lips to his in a soft and gentle kiss. He then starts kissing me back and it slowly got heated. We started to need air so we pulled apart but he lights sucked and bit on my lip before letting go. Then when we completely pulled apart for air, we looked into each others eyes. "What does this make us...?" he asked me. "I want to obviously be more then friends, I think i what to be boyfriend... and girlfriend but what do you want?" I ask him looking into his eyes. "I feel the same way.... So do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked with a hopeful smile. "Of course Leo, I would love to" i say as i peck his lips.

     Then we look at each other tiredly, "You tired Brooke?" he asked me. "Yea.." I say and he picks me up and puts me on his bed gently and tucks me in. "Sleep tight" He says about to lay on the floor, "What are you doing?" I ask him. "going to sleep?" he says more like a question. "come sleep with me" i say making room for him. "You sure?" He asked me. "Yes come here Leo" I tell him. He gets up and goes under the covers with me. We start to cuddle, "Goodnight Brooke" He says. "Goodnight Leo" I Reply and we both fall into a blissful sleep.

Hey guys I have been trying to update but I couldn't cause my phone was getting messed up and so I'm getting another one in 2 weeks for my birthday, and now that I have gotten a new laptop (since my old one broke) I will most likely post more. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and by the way I've been thinking about making a new book but if I do make a new one, I would need to finish this one first. And I think this book will soon come to an end. Lets just see where this goes, anyway I love you guys, have a good day/night/afternoon.