7

Hunter's P.O.V.
     We got to her house. "Hey you want to go out today" I asked. "As a date?" she asked. "Maybe if you would want to" I say with a little smirk that's not really noticable. "Ok sure where are we going?" she asked with a smile. "It's a surprise" I say. "Ok I will go get ready, casual right?" she asked. "Yup" I say and she nods. We both go get ready.

Time skip when we are ready

She was wearing:

And I was wearing:

And I was wearing:

Without the bag he is holding

     I go into her room to see her doing her hair. Then she finishes and she just has her out. "You ready?" I say. "She turns around. "Yup" she says as she grabs her phone and put it into her pocket. We walk out her room and go downstairs to see her mom on the kitchen island drinking tea. "Hey kids where are you guys going?" she asked. "I'm taking her out somewhere" I say and Becky nods her head. "Oh, ok have fun kids" she says with a smirk, which makes me silently chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean?" Becky said looking confused. "You don't need to know, lets go" i say still laughing a little. "Whatever, bye mom" Becky says. "Bye guys" she says and i smile and me and Becky leaves. We go to my motorcycle I get on and wait for her to get on. "Can you help me" She says with a cute little giggle. "Sure" I say with a smile. I pick her up and put her behind me. Then she grabs on to my waist so she doesn't fall while I drive my motorcycle. Then we start driving to the place I'm taking her.

Becky's P.O.V.
     I have my arms around his waist while he drives his motorcycle to take us to our destination. Then we arrive to a bumper car place. (i dont know what its called) "this is where we will be hanging out at?" I ask him. "Yea" he said as he gets off the motorcycle and then grabs me by my waist to help me get off of his motorcycle. Then we both walk inside and we wait a while and Hunter paid the guy so we can have a private game.  We get into our own bumper car and we got signaled to drive and we was off. We was screaming at each other which makes us laugh. Then when we finished we thanked the guy and walked out and into the food court. "I totally won"I say. "Nah I'm pretty sure I was the winner" he says. "Ok think what you want" i said and giggled and he started to chuckle. We then ordered a little bit of food and they finished so they gave it to us and then we sat down at a table. "Thanks Hunter" I say drinking my smoothie. "For what?" he asked. "For taking me outside I haven't had this much fun in a long time. And also thanks for even hanging out with me in general" I say looking down at my fries. "No problem I had a lot of fun to and you don't need to thank me for hanging out with you, I enjoy hanging with you" he says talking my hand in his. And I smile and he smiles back and I hold on to his hand to. Then we finished our food and headed back to my house and when we got there someone was infront of my house. Oh no its him! I don't want to see him after what he did to me.....

TO BE CONTINUED..

Cliffhanger! How do you feel about this chapter? Who do you think is infront of her house? comment and vote. I did this early cause I didn't go to school today anyway Love you guys and have a nice day.