15

Becky P.O.V.

     I woke up cuddled in Hunters arms and its..... 5:35am and its Monday.... Yay.... school... Anyway I try to get up but is pulled back, and i notice that Hunter is smirking. "we have school in an hour and i have to dress up nice today" i say and get out of his arms. "is today a special day?" he asked. "yea, its brook's birthday. She is turning 17. And we are throwing her a party at the school and its gonna be a surprise, everyone knows except for her."i tell him. "ok cool" he says. I then go and get ready for the big day.

TIME SKIP WHEN EVERYONE IS DRESSED AND READY TO GO TO SCHOOL

Becky:

Brooke:

Brooke:

     Me and Brooke look super cute

     Me and Brooke look super cute. We go downstairs to the boys and their jaws dropped down to the floor. We both giggle. "Let's go" me and Brooke say as we grab our boyfriend's hand and walk to school. Once we go there we go to all of our classes.

     It's the last period and everyone was called to the gym for a 'Ceremony' once we went in everyone screamed, "Happy Birthday Brook!" And we all laughed at her expression. Everyone went back to partying.

     "Who planned this?" Brook asked. Hunter and Leo pointed to me and I raised my hand, "Meee!!" I said with a big smile on my face. She ran and hugged me tight, which I returned. "Thank you so much!! I love you to the moon and back sis" she says. "No problem, that's what frie- bff's are for. I love you to" I reply and then we continued partying.

     This isn't the real party though, the real one is at My house since my mom and little brother isn't home for the next 2 weeks. Most of the school will be there but just not all of them. But our little (not so little, you will understand later) social group will be in the basement playing games. Once the party was over everyone went home to get ready for the party at my house.

TIME SKIP TILL THE PARTY IS IN FULL SWING

     Our social group is chilling in the basement. Which includes, Me, Hunter, Leo, Brooke, Lila, Alex, Tyler, Ryan, Roxane(Roxy) and Valery.

Couples:
Becky and Hunter
Brooke and Leo
Roxane and Valery (Yup 2 girls😇)
Lila and Alex
Tyler and Ryan (Yup 2 Guys😇)

     We are all in a big circle on the floor. We decided to play truth or dare(a lil dirty assirion😉) It's was Ryan's turn, "Roxy, truth or dare?" He asked her. "Dare dude" she said. "I dare you to take a shot of tequila from Valery's Stomach" he said with a smirk. When Roxy and Valery blushes everyone bursted into laughter. Ryan fist pumped Leo, Hunter, David, Alex and Tyler kissed him on the cheek. I get the Tequila and give it to Roxy to do the honors. Roxy put it in her belly button and drank it. Valery was blushing and giggling the whole time.

     Roxy's Turn, "Alex truth or dare?" She asked him. "Truth" he said. "What was the first thing you saw when you first met Lila?" She asked which also made Alex and Lila blush. He then looked at her. "When she smiles her blue eyes shine" he said with a smile. Everyone said "Awww" or "Super cute!" And Lila blushed and kissed Alex.

     Then Alex asked, "Truth or dare Hunter" "dare" he said. "I dare you to make out with Becky right her, right now for 15 Mina if you run out of air the time stops and then continues when you go back to kissing. So do your dare!" He said with a smirk. "Ok" he said and put me in his lap. Then we start making out and we forgot everyone else was in the room, it felt just like me and him. It was, magical. Then a timer went off and we slowly pulled apart panting for air. Once we was breathing normally again, "that was 15 minutes?!?!" Me and Hunter asked. "Yea! That was as long!!!" They all say. "It felt so.... Quick!" I say and they all laugh and then me and Hunter join in the laughter.

     Hunter then asked Brooke, "truth or dare birthday girl?" She then smiled. "Dare" she says. "give your boyfriend a lap dance" he said with a smirk and everyone also smirked. Brooke bit her lip, "ok" she said. She took a chair and sat it in the middle of the room and made Leo sit on it.

     She got on top of him and started twerking he then put her hands on her bum. "Watch those hands Leo!!" I screamed. Everyone laughed and Leo moved his hands to her hips. She was good at giving lap dances. She need to teach me. (😂) They continued for a while and then, "alright my legs and thighs are tired, no more" she said and we all laugh. Leo puts the chair back and sits on the floor with Brooke on his lap.

TIME SKIP TO END OF PARTY AND ITS ONLY BROOK, LEO, HUNTER AND BECKY

Us four cleaned the house and then I let all of them sleep over. We are all chilling on the couch when the door unlocks. It was mom and Ethan. "Swissy!!!!!!!" He screamed and ran at me I picked him up and kissed his cheek. I'm the corner of my eye I saw Hunter smiling at me. I smiled back. I then put Ethan down on my lap.

     "Mom I thought you were gone for the next 2 weeks. We had a little mishap at the airport so we just ended up getting our money back and coming back home" she said as she hangs her sweater. "Oh ok, oh and mom meet Leo this is hunter's best friend and Brooke's BOYFRIEND" I said with a smirk. "Oh really, Nice to meet you Leo and Brooke what happened, last time we all talked about boys you said, Never again" my moon say with a laugh. "Nice to meet you to Becky's mom" Leo says. And everyone burst out in laughter from what my mom said to Brooke. And she blushed. And she joined the laughter.

     Then my mom walked over to Brooke and gave her a kiss on the forehead happy birthday. I know I'm not your real mother but you will always be like my real daughter." My mom says to Brooke. "Thank you so much" Brooke says and hugs my mom.

     "Oh Becky so I was talking to Wendy on the phone. And she was like that you have a boyfriend who is he?" She asked and Hunter turned so red. My mom then smirked. "I hug Hunter, "this goofball" I say with a smile. "How am I a goofball, just cause of this?" He says. "Wha-" he cut my off by tickling me. Then when he stoped I hugged him. "Yea cause of that" I say and we all laugh. "Cute but if you ever hurt my daughter I will slice you into little pieces, same goes for you Leo" she says with a smirk. "Yes ma'am" they say and then we all just hang watching movies in the living room and it was a happily ever after❤️

5 Years Later

     "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Ethan and Lucas, Happy birthday to you" everyone sang to my little brother, turning 10 and my son turning 2. That's right me and Hunter has a child. And we might make another one to. (😉) my son was born on Ethan's birthday and Ethan was so happy and he still is to this day.

     Brooke and Leo made 3 babies. I know! Two boys one girl. Boys are twins, Dylan and Danny and the girl is Daniella, she is the youngest and her brothers are really protective so no boys will come in her way. The boys are only older by 2 years. They are also here and the kids are playing.

     But guess what me and Brooke are married. Hunter popped the big question and so did Leo. They did it at the same time and in the same place it was amazing! I'm super happy.

     Let's just say this Adventure turned out to be a happy Ending....

Hey guys. This is the last chapter and I know it's super long and I hoped you enjoyed my book. I have other books already in the making in my head. And to add on to that I might make a sequel to we are not normal, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway enjoy your day/evening/night.
❤️Love you guys❤️

1463 words