6

(still on my phone and still have nails)

Becky's P.O.V.
     We arrived and all eyes were on us. But I could understand why, the nerd just drive to school with the most baddest/popular person in the school and including on his motorcycle. Girls were staring at me with envy. "You know you are the only girl that I've let on my motorcycle so you should feel honored" he says. I laugh. "So honored" I say sarcastically in between little giggles. And then he starts chuckling. He takes me to my locker to get my stuff. And he does the same with his locker which I'd only a few lockers down. Then we both split up and go to our first class. I have English. Then since the teacher is not here yet ever one is just talking with there friends. Then Brittany and her friends came up to me. Oh no. "Hey prostitute did You have fun with MY man last night" she says with a smirk. I can't believe she just called me that. "Hold up, first, you don't have no right to call anyone a prostitute because that is all you are and second, He is not your man. Third of all, we was hanging out last night and I was being a friend for him and being there when he needed someone unlike you ever did or was for him" i say looking her in her eyes with disgust. "Ugh. Whatever lets go girls. Bye slutty" she says flipping her hair and walking away. Then the teacher walked in and we just did the lesson.

Time skip to lunch.

Me and Hunter was walking to our table in the cafeteria and Leo and Brooke were already there talking to each other. "Hey guys" me and Hunter say as we sit down best to then. "Hey" they both say. Then we are all just chilling until Leo makes a new conversation. "Where did you go after you couldn't go to my house" he asked. "I went to Becky's house I will be staying there for a while her mom said I could" he said. Brooke smirked at me. She is so annoying but I sadly love her. "Oh ok" Leo says with smile. Then we continued lunch and the rest of the day Then me and Hunter went to my house on his motorcycle.

To be continued....

Hey guys sorry its short I'm in school making this chapter. Well love you guys and hoped your enjoyed. Bye!

-DuhItz_Kayley