11

Becky P.O.V.

     We arrived at leo's house and we parked the motorcycle, then we walked up to the house and ringed the doorbell. Leo answered the door, i gave him a hug and walked in and him and Hunter did that weird bro hug thing guys do. Then leo leads us to his living room where Brooke is already there sitting against the couch. "hey" she says. "hey" me and hunter say as we sit down next to each other on the couch but with distance cause we don't want Leo and Brooke to get suspicious.

     We played a few games and now we are playing Truth or dare. "Brooke truth or dare?" i ask her. "Dare I aint no chicken" she says with a proud smile. "kiss leo" I say with a smirk. "What?!?!" Brooke and Leo exclaim. Hunter just chuckles with a smile as me and him fist pump. "Fine, come here leo" Brooke says as she grabs his face softly as she sits closer to him. And then she places her lips on his. "ooooooh" me and hunter laugh. Then they ended up kissing longer then expected.Then they pulled apart panting for air while looking into eachothers eyes.

     There breathing went back to normal. "umm.... Hunter truth or dare?" Brooke asked. "Truth for now" he said. "would you kiss Becky" she said with a sly smile. I looked at her then at Hunter with a smile. He then looked at me, "Umm Yeah, definitely" he said and smiled. "Then kiss her" Leo suggested. "I already did a truth so no" hunter said with a smirk. "truth or dare leo?" hunter asked leo. "dare bro" leo said proudly. "I dare you to go outside and and scream 'it's raining tacos' in your underwear" hunter says. "ugh fine" leo says as he strips into nothing but his underwear and he has abs and i think brooke noticed cause she is staring at him and blushing like the color of a fire truck.

Leo P.O.V.

     I Go outside in my underwear regretting what i am about to do. I'm outside and there is a few people outside, jeez this is embarrassing.

"It's raining tacos
From out of the sky
Tacos
No need to ask why
Just open your mouth and close your eyes
It's raining tacos

It's raining tacos
Out in the street
Tacos
All you can eat
Lettuce and shells
Cheese and meat
It's raining tacos

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yumity Yum
It's like a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!
Yum Yum Yum Yum Yumity Yum
Bring your sour cre-e-e-eam - Forget it i'm not singing this anymore i feel stupid as fuck" i say as i go back inside with Hunter, Becky and Brooke laughing their asses off. There mad retarded. "That was awesome" they say as the laugh. Whatever lets get ready for bed." i say and the girls get ready upstairs and me and hunter get ready in my room. Then the girls both lay down on my bed and me and hunter lay down o the sleeping bags on the ground next to the bed. "Goodnight guys" i say. "goodnight" they say and we all fall asleep.

Tonight was the best day ever, full of laughs.

This chapter was probably trash, super sorry. Im sorry i havent posted in a while, i just have been going through a lot at the moment but i'm working on it. Today i had a long day and it is 2:34 in the morning so i'm going to sleep so goodnight guys, love you all.

Word Count:574