9

Hunter's P.O.V.

     Becky is lightly sleeping in my arms and she looks so peaceful. She looks like a a little baby, and I think I'm starting to like her. No I'm starting To Love her. But even if she feels the same we couldn't be together. I have a reputation as the player, the bad boy, and just not a good person. She deserves someone better then what i could ever give her. She is also different from most girls, but in a good way. 

     She starts waking up and then slowly opens her eyes with a smile on her face. Then i start to smile at her beauty. "Hey, you had a good nap?" i say with a small smile. The she nods "yeah your comfy to lay on" she says and makes me smirk. "you could do more then just lay on me" i say and she nudges me. "Your so dirty anyways I'm hungry" she says. I chuckle. "ok come on" i say and i get up and she gets up after. Then she stretches and her shirt goes up a little. Then just grab her hand and we walked to the kitchen to see a note on the fridge. It says, "Hey kids i went to one of my friends house and i will go pick up your little brother. just to let you know. anyway see ya'll later. love you guys - Jenny" once we finished reading we started talking about what we want to eat. and then we agree on ordering pizza instead. 

     We both sit on the couch and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Then the pizza came and I Paid with the money that we split in half cause she wanted to pay to. We was eating our pizza and she started a conversation. "hey thanks for staying there when my dad was there, you helped me try not to explode" she said as she puts her hand on my hand and look at me in my eyes. "of course i will do anything for you" i say as i look her back into her eyes and holds her hand. "your not what i thought you were when i first met you" she says. "what do you mean?" I ask with a confused look. "I would always think of you as a bad boy, a player, a delinquent and just a bad person in general but i was wrong you are the opposite but you are a little dirty though" she says with a small smile.

     "thanks but you were right from the start. I am a bad person and a player and i will just never be in a real relationship either i don't deserve anyone..." i say looking down. Why am i talking about this I'm probably just ruining the mood. "There will be someone to love you and they will be the one for you, don't worry. they will love you deeply." she says and then she mumbles "like me..." and that made my eyes widen. "b-becky you love me?" i said looking at her with disbelief in my eyes. "yes... I do and I cant hold It back anymore... I love you Hunter" she says looking into my eyes. "I-I L-Love Y-You to.... but we cant be together" i say. "Why not? What's stopping us? We both love each other." she said looking like she wants to cry but she's to strong to let a tear fall. "I'm a bad person. I will just bring you down with me and my problems. I will just put you through trouble. And i don't want that for you." i say looking into her blue eyes and tears falling down her beautiful face. "No you won't. We will work it out. We will be in this together. Can we give us being boyfriend and girlfriend a chance?" she asked while i wipe the tears on her face. "Ok but if i start getting you into drama then we will have to go back into what we are now." i say. "Ok" she says.

     And then i couldn't hold myself anymore cause i kissed her lips and she sat down on my lap. Then she put her hands in my hair playing with it and i groaned. The i put my hands around her waist and started to caress her body. Then i started to move my lips down her jaw and her neck.I gave hickies to places that made her moan. I then left multiple hickies. Then we pulled apart for air and then we relaxed for a bit before cleaning up the pizza and went upstairs to her room. The we got ready for bed and then layed in bed. "Good Night Beautiful" i said to her and then kissed her forehead. "Good Night Hunter" She says as she kisses my lips and we both fall asleep with her in my arms.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I wrote this on my little brothers laptop cause i broke my laptop. I know what a sad moment, anyway i have visitors at my house so i have to go but i love ya'll. byyyeee.