(GIRL ALMIGHTY)

GIRL ALMIGHTY
kandiestores

TITLE: 6/10! I like it but I don't see how it relates to the story!COVER: 6/10! Cute, but VERY misleading! Because it has Lucy Hale on the cover, people might think it has her as the faceclaim, which is incorrect!FACECLAIMS: 4/10! I'm assuming thi...

COVER: 6/10! Cute, but VERY misleading! Because it has Lucy Hale on the cover, people might think it has her as the faceclaim, which is incorrect!
FACECLAIMS: 4/10! I'm assuming this is for older losers because of the note about it at the bottom, but because it doesn't say that anywhere in the intro, you assume that they're just overage fcs for the kids which is not good. It would help if you wrote that and then fancasted the older losers! On the actual face claims themselves, Tana is never used for any fandom ever, but I personally don't like her (just my opinion)! And Madeleine Petsch is used really often in fanfic so it always irks me when I see her (she's a queen though)!
SUMMARY: 0/10! I don't think there is one?
STORYLINE: 4/10! It only has one chapter up, and it's kind of confusing. There doesn't seem to be a lot of actual story going on. I also don't see why you wrote the whole first chapter in italics? It really makes the story disoriented. I do want to see how this story develops though.
TOTAL: 22/50!

( rated by lena! )