(FLOATING)

FLOATING
gibbonsofsummer

TITLE: 5/10! I get how it relates to the story but it's kind of cliché with the whole balloon thing, and doesn't tell a lot about the story or really grab my attention!COVER: 6/10! I like it but maybe it should have a picture of Loren instead of R...

COVER: 6/10! I like it but maybe it should have a picture of Loren instead of Richie! I like the effect, though!
FACE CLAIM(S): 9/10! Loren isn't used that much which is great! She's so cute!
SUMMARY: 3/10! It's very non descript and sounds like any other Richie fic ever! It's kind of cliché and literally tells you nothing about her or the story! It doesn't grab my attention, sorry!
STORYLINE: 4/10! It honestly seems a bit like every other IT fic! Marie doesn't seem to have a storyline of her own and seems kind of like a Mary Sue, like she was placed there solely to be Richie's love interest! She had the stuff with Henry, but she literally got assaulted and then it was just brushed off and she was all good the next chapter! Her and Richie also kissed about two days after they met, and then he was like 'i'm falling in love with her' which is unrealistic! Also, if she's pretty and everyone thinks she looks older and gorgeous, why is she such an outcast? The other Losers seem a bit out of character as well! and The story also feels kind of choppy, like it doesn't flow very well.
OVERALL: 27/50!

( rated by lena! )