(AUTOPHOBIA)

AUTOPHOBIA
mayacohen123

TITLE: 5/10! Autophobia is the fear of isolation, and I assume it's going to be her fear, but as of right now it doesn't relate to the story at all!COVER: 7/10! Cute, but it doesn't catch my eye or make me want to read the book

COVER: 7/10! Cute, but it doesn't catch my eye or make me want to read the book. I like that your covers all match, though!
FACECLAIMS: 8/10! I've never seen Nadia used, which is great, but IT already has a primarily white cast so it would be nice to have some diversity! I'm pretty sure Lily Chee portrays a character though, which is nice!
SUMMARY: 6/10! It sets up her backstory nicely but I find it kind of unrealistic that her and her brother have been living without adult supervision & haven't been put in the foster system! If they're supposed to be poor why is she wearing name brand stuff like Adidas and Nike?
STORYLINE: 5/10! The one chapter you have up is really short and choppy and doesn't really paint a picture that well! (Remember that there needs to be a new paragraph every time a different character speaks!) And it only has one chapter so I can't say for sure, but Alex seems kind of like that rough, sassy Mary Sue OC that's in a lot of Richie books! There's not really a lot of exposition either so it's hard to envision the scene. But I'm sure I would have been able to give it a more accurate rating with more chapters!
TOTAL: 31/50!

( rated by lena! )