(CHECK YES JULIET)

CHECK YES JULIET
WndowPain

TITLE: 8/10! I personally love the song and I see how it relates to the plot, which usually doesn't happen

TITLE: 8/10! I personally love the song and I see how it relates to the plot, which usually doesn't happen. Maybe would have chosen an eighties song due to the time period, but this songs fits well with the plot nonetheless!
COVER: 9/10! This cover is really neat, nice, and matches all of your other ones quite well.
FACE CLAIM(S): 7/10! I see Raffey being used as a faceclaim for IT fics more and more recently. However, I can't say I've seen her used for too many Mike Hanlon fics.
SUMMARY: 9/10! This summary is short but well written. It doesn't give away too much but gives you enough information about the main character and her relationship with Mike. It is intriguing enough for people to want to read and see what the consequences of this clearly adorable, but frowned upon relationship will entail.
STORYLINE: 9/10! So far, I am absolutely in love with this plot! Not to mention, the great amount of details put into the writing. I can't say I've seen this as the plot of an IT fic before, very original. Might be a little biased because I truly love Shakespearien plays, but that's okay. I don't know very much about Juliet's character as there has only been two chapters posted but I definitely plan to continue reading. Even just in that first chapter you can tell that Juliet and Mike really love each other which is going to make for an interesting plot considering they live in a small, racist, and homophobic town. The only suggestion I want to give you is that you edit the chapters. I found quite a few spelling/grammar errors. Besides that, I really hope you continue on with this plot because you're doing so well!
OVERALL: 42/50!

( rated by lia! )