(EMILY)

EMILY
theunknownswrites

TITLE: 7/10! It relates to the story quite obviously, but it's a little unoriginal and doesn't draw me in at all!COVER: 9/10! I like it a lot! The only thing is that the letters are a bit dark and hard to read! FACECLAIMS: 4/10! Loren's not overus...

COVER: 9/10! I like it a lot! The only thing is that the letters are a bit dark and hard to read!
FACECLAIMS: 4/10! Loren's not overused but she's definitely not underused. All the faceclaims are literally white blonde females, and IT already has a pretty non-diverse cast! Also who's J*ck Gr*z*r? Noah Jupe played Eddie!
SUMMARY: 3/10! It's short, general, and kind of choppy. It doesn't really draw me in!
STORYLINE: 5/10! The Mary Sue perfect girl has been done before, especially if she already seems to be nice and sweet as well as stunning, without any real depth or dimension, which is essential if you're going to write this queen bee character! She just seems kind of bland and like she stole Bill's missing sibling plotline without one of her own! Also: the bathtub scene made me really uncomfortable considering that she's a minor and the whole Pennywise hiding in the bath was just kind of weird and uncomfy! There are also a couple spelling and grammar errors! I do like the fact that you have more than one OC, and the scene with blushy Eddie was really cute! I also like that her fear was a horror movie villain, I haven't seen a lot of people do that!
TOTAL: 28/50!