(THE DENBROUGH'S DAUGHTER)

THE DENBROUGH'S DAUGHTER
The-Pennywisest

TITLE: 5/10! Totally relates to the story, but is pretty unoriginal! And oh wow I am so tired of seeing sibling fics, especially with Richie as a love interest!COVER: 3/10! It looks sort unprofessional and a little too simple! There are plenty of ...

COVER: 3/10! It looks sort unprofessional and a little too simple! There are plenty of cover shops on Wattpad that will make you a cover if you ask nicely! I'm glad you put your face claim on the cover though!
FACE CLAIM: 7/10! I've never seen Signa used, which is good, but in my opinion she doesn't really look like Bill! Lola Flanery and Raffey Cassidy look much more similar!
SUMMARY: 0/10! There is none for me to rate!
STORYLINE: 2/10! I'm so sorry, but there are so many things that I cannot like about this fic! The sibling trope is one. Maddie seems like a Mary Sue! She doesn't really have her own plot, she has the same one as Bev (which REALLY irks me!) You gotta give your character their own plotline or else there's no point of them being in the story! She also steals some of the other Losers' lines which is a BIG pet peeve of mine! And she usually doesn't say anything and hangs in the bathroom! Also unrealistic is that a) she saw Pennywise take Georgie, and b) she didn't tell her brother! Her and Richie don't really have any chemistry or build up, they just seem to happen quick which is irritating because we can't ship them if they have no cute moments (and they don't have any moments)! Another thing: they didn't have cell phones in the eighties, so that scene where she texts the group chat is impossible and makes no sense, because the story is set in the eighties! It's literally impossible! Her best friend Olivia appears in the story for 0.5 seconds so I don't really get the point of her character even really existing! Your chapters are very short as well and there are a lot of POV changes which gets confusing. The layout of your intro is kind of weird to me also! The paragraphs are also kind of weirdly spaced and there are some grammar mistakes! I recommend checking your writing with a program such as Grammarly before you publish to eradicate grammar mistakes!
TOTAL: 17/50!