Depression On Wattpad

Note: I talk about a sensitive subject here, so just a heads up. This is my opinion.

Depression is a tragedy. Honestly I wish I could take everyone's depression from them and make them feel better.

However there's is a sour taste that comes to depression and Wattpad. Many accounts like to make posts about them being depressed or cutting themselves.

Honestly, I think they are doing it for attention. I've met many people with depression, and they aren't so open about such things.

Posting photographs of yourself cutting doesn't help you, or people around you.

I recommend instead of doing such things, is to talk to a therapist, your parents, councilor, or even a friend.

You can even talk to me if need be, and I'll do my best.

But don't publicly show cuts, or talk about what you do to deal with it.

It's a tragedy and to all of you reading this with depression, I hope that everything gets better for you.

I get offended when people lie about depression, as I lost a friend to it. Please don't lie about depression, you put your friends through hell with that.

Know the difference between sadness, and flat out depression. Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you're depressed.

I wish all of you the best. I apologise if anyone got offended, but these are my thoughts.

Thank you.