Trust

We Both Left And Got Into The Car And Made Our Way To School. We Pulled Up And Got Out Me & Kiaira Was Currently Talking When This Bitch Tay Walked Up To Us

"Well Well Well If It Isn't Nani & Her Bitch Ass Side Kick Kiaira." Tay Said.

Just Then Kiaira Dropped Her Shit And Was About To Run Up On Her But I Stopped Her.

"Bitch You Need A Fade!?!" Kiaira Yelled.

"Ki Stop!" I Said.

"No Fuck Her Let Her Go Nani!" Tay Yelled

"Nah She Gone Fuck You Up." I Said.

"Let Me Go Nani Im Finna Fuck This Bitch Up." Kiaira Said.

"Look Hoe. What Do You Want?" I Asked.

"Oh Yeah Imma Need You To Stay Away From Tyga." Tay Said

"To Be Honest You Can Have Him I Really Don't Give A Fuck." I Said Coldly.

"Shit Fashoo." Tay Said Walking Away

Just Then The Bell Rung For First Period.

Tyga.

I Was Making My Way To The Nani School So I Can Pick Her Up So I Can Take Her Out To Lunch. I Pulled Up To The School And Went To The Office..

"Hey Um Im Her To Sign Out Nani Carter." I Said.

"Name?" Some Old Bitch Said.

"Michael Stevenson." I Said.

"Are You On Her Emergency Card?" The Old Bitch Asked.

"No But Im Her Brother." I Said.

"How?" The Bitch Asked.

Okay Now Im 3 Seconds Away From Slapping The Fuck Outta This Kermit The Frog Looking Ass Bitch. 😡

"Can I Please Sign Her Out?" I Asked Annoyed As Fuck.

"Sure."

She Gave Me The Sign Out Sheet And I Signed Her Out. Just Then She Called Her Up...After That Nani Finally Came In The Office. When She Looked At Me She Rolled Her Eyes. 😕 Whats Wrong With Her? Just Then We Walked Outside And Got In The Car

"You Okay?" I Asked.

"Yeah I Just Wanna Go Home." She Said.

"But I Thought We Was Going To Lunch?" I Asked.

"Not Today Im Not In The Mood."

"Tell Me." I Said.

"Who Is Tay?" She Asked Looking At Me.

"This Girl I Know Why?"

"Cause She Said Stay Away From You. And I Tolled Her She Can Have Him." She Stated

Not How When She Said That I Was About To Slap The Dog Shit Outta Her. 👋

"Are You Serious?" I Asked Shocked.

"Yup."

Damn So She Just Broke Up With Me...😔

Tyga.

So Its Been 3 Days Since Na Broke Up with Me And Im Hurting Like Shit. I Don't Know What To Do Anymore Im Just So Stressed Out I Try To Text And Call Her But She Don't Respond Back To Me Like I Know I Fucked With A Sideline Hoe Buy Damn. ! I Gotta Get Her Back. Anyways I Gotta Go To The Trap And See Wassup And See Whats Going On Before I Go See Nani. Im Starting To Fall For Her. I Really Like Her.

"Yo Nigga!" August Said Dapping Me Up.

"Wassup Bruh?" I Asked.

"We Gotta Get To The Trap. Some Hoe Owe You 778 Grand." He Said.

"Oh They Owe Me? Lets Go." I Said Hopping Off The Couch.

We Got Up And Walked Outside To My All Gold Audi 8 And Hoped In That Bitch.

"So Wassup With You & Na?" August Asked.

"Man I Don't Know Im Trynna Get Her Back But She Not Trynna Hear Me Out."

"Well We Can Go Over There After We Leave The Trap." August Said.

Well I Hope This Works.

3 Hours Later

Nani.

I Would Be A Lier If I Said I Didn't Miss Michael. 😔 But Then Again Im Not Sure If I Wanna Take Him Back Right Away. Like I Said In The Beginning I Have Real Bad Trust Issues I Talked To Kiaira Last Night & She Tolled Me To Stop Trynna Have My Guard Up. And Shes Right. I Gotta Learn How To Trust Somebody...Anyway Today We Don't Have School So Me & Kiaira Are Putting Together Our Toy Cars. Even Know I Really Don't Wanna Do This But I Got To For This Bitch Anyways Right Now We Just Finished Doing The Toy Cars When Somebody Rung The Door Bell. I Went To Go Answer It When It Was......................Michael.

"Hey." He Said.

"Hi." I Said.

"Can We Talk?" He Asked.

"Yeah Come In." I Said

He Walked In And Sat Down On The Couch.

"Look Imma Need You To Hear Me Out." He Said.

"Okay Talk."

"Tay Is Old News To Me We Used To Fuck Around Before I Even Asked You To Be My Girl. The Reason Why She Said Something To You Because The Day I Asked You To Be With Me Was The Same Day I Tolled Her I Don't Wanna Fuck With Her Anymore." He Stated.

"Thats Why That Crazy Bitch Said Stay Away From You?" I Asked.

"Yeah. So Can We Still Make Us Work?"

"Yes. But I Gotta Learn How To Trust You. An-" I Said.

I Was Cut Off By Him Kissing Me And Picking Me Up We Went Up Stairs An Stuff Got Real 💦😬

5 Hours Later.

"That Was Great!" I Said Smiling.

"Yeah You Got That Good Dick." Ty Said Laughing.

"Fuck You." I Said Laughing With You.

Just Then Kiaira Walked In The Room With Out Knocking!

"Oh!!!! Shit!!!! She Got The D. I Heard Them Screams She Was Doing!!" Kiaira Said Dying Laughing.

"Nigga Get Out!" Ty Said Throwing A Pillow At Her.

"Fuck Yall Anyway!" Kiaira Said Laughing Throwing The Pillow Back.

"Whats For Dinner?" I Asked Hungry.

"Whatever Yo Ass Find." She Said Closing The Door Back.

"Lets Go Out To Eat." Michael Said.

"Kay." I Got Up And Started The Shower.

I Hope Our Date Goes Good.

Sorry It's Short But Next Chapter Will Be Long.

follow Me On Insta Tho @lovetraww_187 💕😈