Dark.

Nani.

.

.

"Aye Na! Where Mah Sandwich At?" Michael Asked.

"Nigga Wait!" I Yelled Rolling My Eyes.

"Well Hurry Up Then!" He Yelled.

Im Finna Kill This Nigga 🔫 His Ass Been Cranky Sense He Left The Hospital. But I Been Trying To Be Patient But Now Im At The End Of The Rope. He Got One More Time To Yell At Me And Imma Just Snap...I Finished His Sandwich And Walked Upstairs To Take It To Him. I Gave The Plate To Him & He Looked At Me Confused.

"Wheres The Pepsi?." He Asked Sitting Down The Plate On The Night Stand.

"There Isn't Anymore." I Said.

"Well Can You Go Buy Some?!" He Asked Mad.

No This Nigga Didn't 😡

"Not Right Now." I Said Trying To Be Calm.

"Well Im Not Eating This Shit Till You Get The Pepsi." He Said Turning On The Tv.

Thats It. I Cant Hold It Anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU AINT EATING?!!!!??!!!! NIGGA I JUST WOKE UP FROM MY FUCKING SLEEP JUST TO MAKE YO CRIPPLED ASS SOMETHING TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!! NAH YO ASS GONE IT THIS....." I Screamed Throwing The Plate In His Hand. Almost Breaking The Glass Plate.

He Looked At Me With So Much Shock In His Eyes...But His Eyes Started Turning Black......... He Hopped Off the Bed Limping Tuards Me He Walked Up To Me Grabbing My Wrist.

"HAVE YOU LOST YO GOT DAMN MIND?!!!!!" He Asked Squeezing My Wrist Harder.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!!!!!!" I Screamed In Pain.

"Nah All That Shit Yo Ass Was Talking!!!!" He Yelled As He Started Squeezing Harder Then Before.

I Had To Admit His Ass Was Strong As Hell. Stronger Than Me...

"Next Time Yo Ass Get Smart There Is Gonna Be More Where This Is Coming From." He Whispered In My Ear Gripping Harder. After Another Minute He Squeezed Harder Making Me Scream. Then He Let Me Go.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??????" I Screamed.

"Shut Up Na." He Said Putting On Some Sweats && Shoes.

"NO FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Screamed Again.

He Looked At Me Then Walked Out The Room Going Downstairs. Just Then I Heard The Front Door Slam....I Started Crying Hard Because My Wrist Was Hurting. Badly. I Cant Believe The One Man I Trust Put His Hands On Me. I Picked Up My Phone Calling Kiaira.

"Hello?" Kiaira Asked.

"C-Come Get Me." I Cried.

"Are You Okay?" She Asked.

"Yes..Just Come Get Me!" I Yelled.

"Okay." She Said Hanging Up.

I Walked To The Closet Grabbing My Clothes & Packing A Bag. I Needa Get Outta This House For A Few Days.....

Tyga.

I Didn't Mean To Put My Hands On Na But I Had Let My Anger Get The Best Of Me. I Never Wanted That To Happen But I Just Couldn't Take Her Annoying Ass Attitude At That Point. I Left The House Leaving Her There...I Went To Chris House Cause I Needa Talk To Somebody. So I Drove To Chris House.........

"Aye Nigga Where You At?" I Asked Walking Inside Chris House.

"In The Kitchen." He Yelled.

"Ight." I Walked In The Kitchen.

"Wassup Nigga?" I Asked Dapping Him.

"Wassup Cuh? And Are You Suppost To Be Walking?" He Asked.

"Nah Fuck Them Cruches." I Said.

"Does It Hurt?" He Asked.

"A Lil Bit But Imma Be Good But Anyways I Needa Talk To You."

"Wassup?" He Asked.

"So Me & Na Got Into A Argument." I Said.

"Oh Shit What Are Y'all Arguing About?" He Asked.

"Its Lowkey Stupid 😑." I Said.

"Nigga What Happened?" He Asked.

"I Got Mad Because We Didn't Have Anymore Pepsi So I Tolled Her That Im Not Eating Till She Buy Some More.. She She Screamed At Me And I Got Mad And Grabbed Her Wrist." I Said.

"Have You Lost Yo Mind?! Is She Okay?" He Asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

I Think... 😕

"Damn...So What You Gone Do?" He Asked.

"Ion Know." I Said. Putting My Head In My Hands.

"Well You Gotta Figure This Out." He Said.

"Yeah I Know."

I Never Thought I Would Do This To Her.

Nani.

The Next Morning.

I Woke Up With Everything That Happened Still On My Mind. I Sighed Looking Down At My Wrists To See They Have Formed A Bruise. Just Then Kiaira Walked In The Room.

"You Okay?" She Asked.

"Yeah..." I Said.

"Here." She Gave Me A Bag Of Ice To Ice Them Down.

"Thanks." I Said.

"Have You Talked To Him?" She Asked.

"No. He Texted Me Though Saying He Was Sorry." I Said.

"Did You Say Anything Back?"

"No.." I Said.

She Left The Room And I Layed Down And Went Back To Sleep. Why Mah Life Gotta Be So Fucked Up?

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈