Obsessed

Nani.

After Spending The Night At Ty's House I Went Home & Showered. Good Thing Them Muthafuckas Are Both Sleep So I Got In My Pjs And Went To Sleep. We Where Up All Night 😉 But Anyway Today I Don't Have School So Im Finna K.O. Night Night 😴

Tyga.

Today I Got A Request That Tay Ugly Ass Needa See Me But Ight. After This Imma Tell Her To Leave Me & Nani Alone Or Imma Just Have Nani Whoop Her Ass Again. Anyway I Pulled Up To Her House And Knocked On Her Door. Then She Answered.

"Hey." Tay Said Letting Me In.

"Sup. What Do You Want Tho." I Said Sitting On Her Couch.

"What Do You Mean?" She Said.

"Why Did You Fight My Girl?" I Asked Getting To The Point.

"Because She Is Ratchet & Disrespectful. So I Had To Tap That Ass." She Said Smoking Her Hookah Pen.

"Thats Not What I Heard. I Heard You Got Beat The Fuck Up."

"She Got Me Fucked Up. I Fucked That Hoe Up." She Said.

"Oh. But Anyways Can You Leave Me & My Girl Alone? Cause I Don't Know If You Know This Or Not But I Don't Want You." I Stated.

"And Why Is That?" She Said.

"Because Nani Has My Heart. & She Always Will." I Said Playing With My Fingers.

"So Let Me Get This Straight...You Was Just At My House Last Week BEFORE She Got Shot Talking About. : 'Oh Baby I Love You & I Need You.' But Now You Saying You Don't Need Me! And Now Your Sitting On My Couch Saying: 'She Has My Heart. ' " She Said Shaking Her Head

"I Mean Your Not Lying But Thats The Past So What Do You Want Me To Do?" I Said Looking At Her.

"I Want You To Have Some Fucking Sense." She Said.

"I Have Sense. Bitch Im Smarter Than You." I Said Looking At Her

"What The Fuck Ever But Anyways I Forgot To Tell You That Im Pregnant." She Said.

"By Who?" I Said. Lets Be Honest Here We All Know She A Hoe. So Yeah.

"You Stupid!" She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Nah Its Not. You Got Me Fucked Up." I Said Hopping Off The Couch.

"So Im A Lier Now?" She Said Walking Up To Me.

"Yes." I Said As She Was Backing Me Up Into The Wall.

"Well...Let My Lying Ass Take Care Of You Tonight." She Said Grabbing My Homie Down There.

"Nah Im Coo Off Yo Nasty Ass." I Said Pushing Her Out My Way. & Walking Out The Door.

Damn...I Have Never Turned Down Some Head From A Thot. 😂 Oh Well.

Trell.

I Laughed At The Fact That My Plan Is Working. But I Know Y'all Are Wondering Like Whats The Plan But Let Me Lay It All Out To Ya. Me & Tyga Have Really Never Got Alone So I Teamed Up With Tay So We Can Take Him & His Thottie Ass Bitch He Fuck Wit Nani. Ever Since He Brought Her To The Trap. I Have Never Liked Her. So When Tay Called Me Up And Tolled Me About It With Bo Hesitation I Said Yeah So Now Since Nani Survived The Shooting. We Gotta Think Of Something Next To Take Them Out. Anyways I Was At Tays House Upstairs In Her Room Listening To Her & Tyga Conversation But He Left So I Went Downstairs.

"What The Fuck Was That?" I Asked.

"Man I Tried. But He Wont Fall For It." She Said Shaking Her Head.