The Result.

Nani.

"What You Doing Nigga?" I Asked Kiaira As We Where On The Phone.

"Nun Watching Love & Hip Hop Atlanta." She Said.

"August Ain't Came Back?" I Asked.

"Nah Has Michael?" She Asked.

"Nah But He Said He Will Be Back At 2:30 Am But Its Already Going On 4. Do You Think They Okay?" I Said Getting Worried.

"Yeah They Fine Calm D-" She Said Cutting Herself Off.

"Whats Wrong?...............Ki Whats Wrong?!" I Said.

"GET DRESSED Im Finna Come Pick You Up." She Said.

"Wait Whats Wrong?!!!" I Yelled.

"NIGGA JUST GET DRESSED." She Yelled Hanging Up The Phone.

With No Hesitation I Got Up And Grabbed Some Grey Sweat Pants Then I Was Grabbing A Pull Over Sweater Since It Was Cold Outside I Threw On My Jordan's & Waited For Kiaira To Pull Up. Then she Finally Texted Me To Come Outside I Locked Up The House & Ran To The Car.

"What Happened?!!" I Asked Yelling.

"Michael & August Was Shot."

Just Then My Whole Body Went Numb I Felt Like I Just Had Been Hit By A Car. The Whole Car Ride To The Hospital I Didn't Speak. Michael Is My Soul All I Needed To Do Was See If He Was Okay. & To Mostly See He Was Alive. We Pulled Up To The Hospital And I Got Out Of The Car Slowly Crying. We Ran Into The Hospital & Got To The Front Desk.

"August Alsina & Michael Stevenson." Kiaira Said.

"You Ladies Are Gonna Have To Wait In The Lobby The Doctors Are Not Done Working On Them." She Said With A Attitude & Rolling Her Eyes.

"Ight Bitch." Kiaira Said To Her.

"Thats Rude As Hell." The Girl At The Desk Said.

"Does It Look Like A Give A Fuck?! All Im Trynna Do Is See My Fucking Boyfriend & My Friend And Yo Ass Got A Damn Attitude! Witcha Kermit The Frog Looking Ass BITCH!!!" Kiaira Yelled At The Girl Causing A Scene.

"Bitch Don't Ever Talk To Me. Like That Again" She Said.

"BITCH I Just Did Go Get A Wig Wit Ya Bald Headed Ass. Having A Afro But You Ain't Got Enough Hair For That Shit !!" Kiaira Yelled Picking Up The Girls Pen & Throwing It At Her. I Grabbed Ki By Her Arm And Took Her To The Lobby With Me.

"Bitch Imma Whoop Yo Ass Before I Leave This Hospital." Kiaira Yelled At The Girl.

"Kiaira Calm The Fuck Down!!l" I Said.

Just Then Honey Ran In With Chris.

"What Happened?!!!" Chris Yelled.

"They Got Shot...." I Said Sighing & Started Crying.

Honey Came Over & Hugged Me.

5 Hours Later.

It Was Now 10 Am And They Still Haven't Said Nothing. I Haven't Went To Sleep And I Wont Sleep Until I Know They Are Okay. Just Then The Doctor Came Out.

"Family Of August Alsina & Michael Stevenson?" The Doctor Spoke.

We All Got Up & Walked To Him.

"How Bad Is It Doc?" Honey Asked.

"August Was Shot In The Arm & Ankle So He Is Gonna Have To Where A Brace For His Ankle For At Least 5 Months." He Said.

"Can He Walk On It?" Kiaira Asked.

"No Not Until A Month." He Said.

"And Michael He Is Gonna Have To Wear A Brace On His Leg For 6 Months Since Its Sprain & He Was Shot There." He Said

I Started Crying.

"Can We See Them?" I Asked.

"Yes One At A Time." He Said.

"Na Go." Chris Said.

The Doctor Took Me To His Room. I Walked In To See Michael In The Bed Watching Tv.

"Hey..." I Said.

He Looked Up At Me.

"Hey.." He Said Back.

"How You Feeling?" I Asked.

"Ight I Guess." He Said.

"Micahel You Scared Me." I Said. Siting Down In One Of The Chairs

"I Don't Know Why Though. I Deserve This." He Said.

That Broke My Heart.

"Don't Talk Like That." I Said.

"No Whatchu Mean Don't Talk Like That?! I Kill People For A Living!! I Deserve This Shit Na!!!! & You Know It!!" He Yelled.

I Started Crying....

"Stop Talking Like That!!!" I Yelled Crying.

He Looked At Me.

"Stop Crying Na." He Said Grabbing My Hand.

"No! What Am I Gonna Do With Out You?" I Asked.

"Na Its Okay. Im Sorry Please Stop Crying...For Me?" He Asked.

"Okay." I Said Whiping My Eyes

He Kissed Me.

After 3 Hours Later They Let Us Take Michael & August Home. As We Where Living Kiaira Seen The Girl At The Front Desk. She Ran Over There And Started Beating Her Ass Like She Said She Was Gonna Do.

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈