Set Back.

Nani.

I Woke Up This Morning With A Smile On My Face. But Im Kinda Mad Cause Im Just Gonna Meet Up With My Mom And Get This Shit Over With. I Hope She Don't Try To Fight Me Cause She Can Get Ha Ass Whooped Again Just Like That Night In The Room. She Needa Take Some Fighting Classes. Anyway I Got Up Going In The Bathroom Taking Care Of My Hygiene Then I Started The Shower Up & Got In. After Half A Hour I Got Out. And Walked In The Room.

"Where You Going Babe?" Mikey Asked Rubbing His Eyes.

"To See My Mom." I Said.

"Do You Want Me To Come?" He Asked.

"Yeah. You Can." I Said.

"Okay." He Got Up And Went To The Bathroom.

After I Got Dressed I Did My Hair. Then After That I Was Done. I Walked Downstairs And Waited For Michael.

After A Hour His Ass Finally Walked Out.

"Why Does It Take You 50 Years?" I Asked.

"Girl Boo! You Wish You Could Look This Good." His Said In His Girl Voice.

"Okay. Lets Go." I Said.

We Walked Out The House Getting In The Car.

"Are You Sure Your Ready To See Her?" Mikey Asked Pulling Off.

"Yeah. I Just Hope That She Don't Try To Throw Any Punches My Way." I Said.

"Well Yeah." He Said.

After 40 Minutes We Pulled Up To My Momma's House My Palms Started To Get Sweaty. We Got Out The Car. -When We Made It To The Front Door I Sighed.

"Bae You Don't Have To Do This If You Don't Want To." Mikey Said.

"No Imma Just Do It." I Ssid. Knocking On The Door.

After 30 Seconds My Momma Opened The Door.

"Hey Guys." She Said Letting Us In. I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Down Next To Michael On The Living Room Couch.

"Can I Get Y'all Anything To Drink?" She Asked.

Bitch No ! I Don't Trust Her She Might Put Something In My Drink. 🔫

"No. Im Fine." I Said.

She Went To Go Sit Down On The Other Couch. She Sat Down Looking At Us.

"Okay. I Ta-" She Was Speaking Before I Cut Her Off.

"Look, Cut The BullShit! Why Did You Call Me Over Here?" I Asked Rudely Getting To The Point.

She Sighed.

"Its Back." She Said.

"Whats Back?" I Asked Confused.

"The Uh ... Umm ..." She Said Looking Away.

"What Is It?!" I Asked.

"The ..." She Said.

"THE WHAT?!?!!!!" I Yelled. She Was Starting To Piss Me Off. 😑

"The Breast Cancer." She Said Busting Out Into Tears.

I Sighed Putting My Head In My Hands As Tears Started To Form In My Eyes.

"Im So Sorry. Mrs. Carter." Mikey Said Getting Up To Hug Her Then He Walked Back Over To Hug Me.

"Im Gonna Go Outside...You Both Need A Min To Talk." Mikey Said Walking Out The Front Door.

"How Long?" I Asked My Mom.

"How Long What?" My Mom Sniffed.

"How Long Have It Been Since You Found Out?" I Asked.

"2 Weeks. And They Said Whatever Happens Happens If I Don't Make It.. " She Said.

That Was It. I Got Up And Walked Out The House.

"Come On Lets Go." I Said To Michael As My Voice Started Cracking.

"Come On." He Said Opening The Door For Me.

40 Minutes Later.

I Was Laying In My Bed. Thinking About How I Can Really Lose My Mother This Time. After All The BullShit We Been Through..It Cut Through My Soul Know That Its A Chance That I Wont Have My Mom Anymore. Just Then I Heard The Bathroom Door Open...It Was Michael.

"Uh...Look Na I Gotta Make A Run So Imma See You Later Okay?" Michael Said.

"Yeah Whatever." I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Don't Start." He Said Kissing My Forehead.

Then He Left.

Tyga.

I Got Outta My Car Walking To My Momma's Tombstone...I Stood There Looking At It...As Tears Started To Flow... Its Been A Month Since I Lost Her. And To See Na Go Through Something Like That Breaks My Heart.

"Hey Mama, I Miss You....I Met This Beautiful/Wonder Woman. I Have Always Wanted You To Meet Her. She Means The World To Me. I Just Hope You Are Watching Over Me. And Im Trying To Get Out Of This Life. I Promise I Will Stop Trapping. I Love You Mama..I Gotta Go." I Said As I Wiped The Tears. From My Face. And Sat The Flowers Down That I Brought Her.

I Got Back In My Car Driving Off 2 The Trap.

20 Mins Later.

I Pulled Up To The Trap...I Walked Inside & Knocked On Craze Door.

"Come In." He Said.

I Walked In.

"Aye. There Is My Best Man. How Have You Been?" Craze Asked.

"Good You?" I Asked.

"Im Good So Far...." I Said Trailing Off.

"Anyways I Need You To Make This Drop For Me." He Said.

"Okay. Whats Going On?" I Asked.

"This Dude Kyle Stole The Money That I Was Supost To Give To You. If You Kill Him Tonight Its 2222k." He Said.

"Ight I Got You." I Said Walking Out.

1 Hour Later.

I Walked Inside Kyle's House. I Heard Moaning Coming From Upstairs I Rolled My Eyes & Busted In The Room. I Walked In To See Kyle Having Sex with Some Ugly Bitches.

"Yo What The Fuck You Doing In Here?!!??!!!???" He Yelled.

I Just Stared At Him Then Pulled Out My Gun And Started Shooting.

"FUCK WIT MAH MONEY AGAIN BITCH!!!!!!!" I Yelled Shooting.

Im Always Cold Hearted When It Came To This LifeStyle. 😤

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈