Alone.

Nani.

I Woke Up With Mikey's Skinny Arms Around Me. I Smiled & Got Up To Walk To The Bathroom I Did My Hygiene & Showered. I Walked Back Into The Room To See My Phone Ringing..It Was My Momma.

"Hello?" I Asked.

"So Yo Ass Think You Grown Huh?!" She Asked Yelling.

"What Are You Talking About?" I Asked.

"Didn't I Tell Yo Ass To Be At Honey's House?!!!????" She Yelled Again.

"Yeah But Something Happened With M-" She Cut Me Off.

"Didn't I Tell You To STAY AWAY FROM Him?!!!!????!!" She Yelled.

"Let Me Exp-." This Bitch Cut Me Off Again. 😑

"Thats Your Problem Nani!!!!!! You Don't Listen For Shit!!!!! Get Your Ass Back To Honey's I Will Be Over To Pick You Up Tonight." She Said Hanging Up.

I Sighed Rolling My Eyes.

"Whats Wrong?" Mikey Asked.

"I Gotta Leave." I Said.

"Why?" He Asked.

"Because My Momma Found Out That I Have Been Staying Here Instead Of Being At Honey's House Like I Was Suppost To."

"How You Know She Called?" He Asked.

"Yeah. Yelling & Shit." I Said.

"Oh...When Do You Gotta Leave?" He Asked.

"I Gotta Go Right Now." I Said Walking To The Closet

I Started Pulling Out My Clothes And Packed. Michael Layed On The Bed Looking Sad. It Hurt My Heart To Know That I Have To Leave. Knowing He Needs Me.

"Do You Want Me To Drop You Off?" He Asked Grabbing His Keys.

"Yeah." I Said.

He Helped Me With My Stuff In The Car. After That We Left.

After 15 Mins We Pulled Up Into Honey's Drive Way.

"Look Na, Before You Het Out The Car I Gotta Tell You Something." He Said.

"Whats Wrong?" I Asked.

"Craze Called A Few Days Ago. He Asked Me Was I Going Back To Work." He Said.

"And What Did You Say?" I Asked.

"I Said Yes." He Said.

Really ? 😡

"Why Would You Go Back To That Fucking Trap After You Almost Died?!" I Yelled.

"Na Lower Ya Got Damn Voice! Im Going Back Because I Need To." He Said Sighing.

"This Is The Reason Why You Need A Regular Job." I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Are You Serious Right Now Na?! We Already Talked About That Shit!" He Yelled.

"Whatever." I Said Getting Out The Car Slamming The Car Door I Walked To The Trunk And Grabbed My Bags Then I Heard Him Get Out The Car.

"Slam My Shit Again!" He Said. I Laughed.

I Got All My Stuff Out.

"Ill Call You Later Okay?" He Asked Kissing Me.

"Yeah." I Said.

"I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You To." I Said.

He Got In The Car & Left. I Knocked On Honey's Door.

"Oh Its You." Honey Said Opening It.

"Hey Sochitta." I Said Walking In.

"Ayeeee What Did I Tell You About Dat Gov? And You Moving Back In?" She Asked

"I Sowwy && Nah." I Said.

"I Thought You Was Staying With Michael?" She Asked.

"Nah Mah Momma Bitch Ass Coming Home So She Picking Me Up Tonight." I Said.

"Smh You Good Though Right? Or You Finna Kill Her When You Get Back Home." She Asked.

"I Think Ill Kill Her." I Said Smirking.

"Shut Up Foo! But What Do You Wanna Do?" She Asked.

"Watch A Movie." I Said.

"Fashoo." She Said.

After 4 Hours Of Watching Movies Somebody Knocked On The Door. Honey Got Up And Answered. Sadly It Was Mah Momma Annoying Ass. I Sighed And Got Up Grabbing My Bags I Said Bye To Honey Then My Mom Helped Me Put My Stuff In The Car.

"Come On Nani We Are Finna Have One Hell Of A Talk When We Get Home."

I Rolled My Eyes & Got In The Car. Im Ready For Whatever Im Not Scared Of That Bitch. 👊 When We Got To The House I Got Out The Car Grabbing My Shit And Going Straight To My Room. Then She Walked In.

"So Do You Have Anything To Say For Yourself?" She Asked.

"Nope." I Said.

"Okay So Why Were You Over There When I Tolled You Yo Ass Cant Be Over There?" She Asked.

"Because Michael Got Shot He Almost Died So I Had To Take Car Of Him." I Said.

"No Your Ass Was Over There Before Any Of That Happened So Don't Act Like You Just Moved Over There." She Said.

"Man Whatever." I Said.

"No Fuck That Im Tired Of Yo Annoying Ass Attitude!!!" She Yelled.

"Okay And?" I Asked.

She Looked At Me Then Swung On Me..She Hit Me In The Lip I Touched My Lip And Blood Came On My Finger I Looked Up At Her Then I Blacked Out.......................🔫

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈

Vote ?