Chance

Tyga.

2 Weeks Later.

Its Been To Weeks Since The Fight With Me & Na Went Down. So I Found Out That Na Is At Kiaira's House. So I Drove Over There...I Knocked On The Door.

"Who Is It?" Kiaira Asked Through The Door.

"Me Michael." I Said.

Then She Opened The Door.

"Oh What The Fuck Do You Want? Women Beater." She Asked Coldly.

"Calm Down Is Na Here?" I Asked.

"Why So You Can Beat Her?" She Asked.

"Nigga Is She Here Or Nah?" I Asked Annoyed.

"Yeah Upstairs." She Said.

"Okay." I Walked Upstairs To The Guest Room. It Took Me Five Minutes To Open The Door I Sighed & Opened It.

"Na?" I Asked Walking Over To The Bed As She Was Covered Up. I Pulled The Blanket Off To See Her Balled Up In A Ball. Then Looked Up At Me.

"Why Are You Here?!!!" She Yelled.

"I Wanna Talk To You." I Said Trying To Hug Her But She Backed Away.

"For What?! We Talked Enough When You Put Your Hands On Me." She Said Thats When I Noticed The Bruises On Her Wrist.

"I Did That?" I Asked.

"Y-Yes." She Started Crying. I Hugged Her Tightly

"Look Na Im So Sorry Please Let Me Take Care Of You." I Said Lowly In Her Ear.

"Seems Like You Already Did That." She Said Whiping Her Face.

"Na Please? Its Been 2 Weeks I Need You & Love You Please Come Back." I Said As I Started Crying In Her Lap.

Call Me A Bitch But This Is A Female That Im In Love With. She Is A Woman That I Will Die For.

"Im So Sorry Bae Please Forgive Me." I Said As She Wiped My Tears.

"I Will Forgive You...But Ill Never Forget." She Said.

"Okay...Does This Mean Were Back Together?" I Asked.

"Yes Baby." She Said.

I Crashed My Lips Into Hers Kissing Her With So Much Lust & Passion. Now Time To Make It Up To Her.

2 Hours Later.

I Woke Up To My Phone Ringing. I Picked It Up It Was Craze.

"Hello?" I Asked.

"Aahhh There Is My Best Man. How Is Everything With The Ankle?" He Asked.

"We Getting There." I Said.

"Anyways I Wanted To Ask You. Was You Coming Back When Ya Leg Heals?" He Asked.

"Uh.....Yeah." I Said.

"Oh Okay. Thats All I Called For." He Said Hanging up.

I Put My Phone Down & Sighed. How Am I Gonna Explain This To Na ? 😔

Nani.

"Its Sad To See You Pack Up && Go Nigga!" Kiaira Said.

"I Know But I Gotta Go Back Home To My Man." I Said Packing Up My Stuff.

"Will You Come Visit Me Tomorrow?" She Asked. Poking Out Her Bottom Lip.

"Yes Nigga What Do You Wanna Do?" I Asked.

"We Can Go Catch A Movie." She Said.

"Movie It Is."

After Packing All My Stuff Up I Put It In The Car Cause She Was Gonna Drop Me Off At Mikey's House. We Both Got In The Car & She Drove Off.

20 Minutes Later.

We Pulled Up To The House. I Got My Stuff Out.

"Thanks Fo Everything Nigga." I Said Hugging Her.

"Your Welcome AnyTime." She Said Getting Back In The Car.

I Waved To Her Then Walked To The Front Door. I Used My House Keys To Get In The House...I Walked In To See Candles Was Lit & Rose Pedals Was Everywhere And My Favorite Song 'I Need You' By Lloyd In The Back Round Was Playing Awwww Mah Baby Did This For Me ❤️

"Welcome Home Mrs. Stevenson." I Looked Up To See Michael Standing In Front Of Me Naked 🙈. Oh Lawwwwd.

"Omg ! Mikey Where Is Your Clothes?" I Asked Laughing.

"What We Finna Do We Both Ain't Gone Need Clothes." He Said Whispering In My Ear.

"Oh Really?" I Asked Smirking.

"Nah So Strip Outta Them Clothes For Daddy." He Said Kissing My Neck.

"Oh Lawd." I Stripped Outta My Clothes.

He Kissed Me With so Much Passion. 💋 Then He Took Me Upstairs To The Room.

We Finna Bang Bang🔫😉

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈